{200k Special Chapter + Surprise}

Yubin POV

"Mommy let's buy those toys!" Suyeon's tiny hands tugged at my cardigan gently.

Her chubby little fingers pointed towards a shelf with a bunch of baby toys that were slightly out of her age range.

I chuckled, scooping her up into my arms. Her little legs dangled against my six month baby bump as I pressed a soft kiss to her cheek.

"What do you mean princess? You're a big girl and those are little baby toys, silly. Plus your daddy spoils you," I cooed.

She looked up at me with her wide doe eyes, melting my heart with her sharp and heart-wrenching gaze as she gave me the cutest pout.

"Not for me. For my little sister. She needs lots of toys," Suyeon whined.

I smiled at her sweet sisterly gesture.

Whatever anyone said about pregnancy being easier the second time was sorely mistaken, at least in my case. I still had the terrible morning sickness, the unending need for pickles, and more pain than I could count.

But to know that my Suyeon already loved her baby sister, Yujin with her whole heart made my heart so much lighter. Eunbi and I were the sisters that were super close and rarely fought. And if we did it was over something we could get over.

After finding out I was having a girl, I wanted the same thing for Suyeon and her sister.

"Aww that's sweet princess. But your daddy and I already bought your sister some baby toys so you have nothing to worry about," I hummed.

But I clearly misinterpreted her passion for buying a toy because fat tears welled in her eyes as she let out a sad sniffle.

"B-but I wanna get her s-something," she whimpered.

I pouted, mentally blaming Seokjin for her being so damn cute and irresistible.

I let out a sigh, "We're supposed to be shopping for daddy but I guess we can buy one toy. But only one."

Her eyes instantly lit up, "R-really?"

I chuckled leading her towards the shelf with all the baby toys. From teething rings to blocks, it was all there for Suyeon's little hands to choose.

Clearly this was a life altering choice for Suyeon because she had to be put down as she analyzed every single toy and how Yujin could play with it.

"Come on Su, it doesn't need to be perfect," I said.

"Don't rush me," she huffed, speaking in a tone much like her father.

I sighed. These two were way too alike for comfort.

Finally after much consideration she picked up a neon green teething ring that seemed to soothe her tastes.

I didn't have the heart to tell her we had already bought like three teething rings, so I just accepted it and moved on.

The real reason we were at the store was because similar to the last pregnancy, Seokjin was sent off on another business trip.

However this time it was about a three week trip and we hadn't seen him in about two and a half weeks.

He really didn't want to go but I convinced him for the sake of his partnerships and whatnot.

Of course Suyeon loved her dad so she hated being apart, so I used this shopping trip as a way to make her take her mind off of it by buying him a welcome home gift.

"Alright princess, you bought Yujinnie something now let's go spoil your daddy. Even though he's already spoiled with his queen and princesses."

I looked around for something meaningful and cute and cliche, but as a further ventured into the unknown of adulthood, I also began to notice the benefit of getting things that were practical.