Chapter 17

This chapter is heavily inspired from scenes from Strong Woman Do Bong Soon and What's Wrong With Secretary Kim, so enjoy 😉
_________________________________

A feeling of blissful breathlessness was what I woke up to.

Not the breathlessness that associated with pregnancy, but a more magical kind.

My eyes fluttered open to see a looming figure over my body.

Seokjin's face was pressed against mine, the feeling of his lips on mine finally registering in my brain.

I shuddered at the feeling of his warm lips against mine, sending a jolt of heat through my spine.

My body melted into his as I began to kiss back, slightly shocking him.

I guess this was the wake up call he was enjoying way too much.

A warm feeling began to bubble up in the pit of my stomach as Seokjin began to shift his weight on either side of me.

He gently lowered himself on top of me, making sure to rest more on the side and not directly on top of me.

Our lips morphed together as the kiss deepened.

Soft noises began to escape my lips as Seokjin tantalizingly continued his exploration of my body. His hands lingered down towards my thighs, gently caressing them.

But within a second, that magical feeling was gone and I instantly noticed the absence of his touch, leaving me insanely frustrated due to overactive hormones.

"Don't worry. There'll be a lot more where that came from tonight on our date. I just wanted to give you a taste of what's to come," he purred.

I felt an eager jolt zip through my body as my wild imagination and hormones went crazy.

But, I was slightly annoyed at his teasing so I decided to mess around with him.

"Aww Jinnie~ you're too mean," I sulked, coyly intertwining my fingers with his.

I smirked at the crimson shade of red his cheeks turned upon my sudden nickname.

"J-Jinnie?" He stammered.

"Why? Do you not like it?" I pouted.

I watched triumphantly as he struggled to hold his cuteness explosion inside. But I could see how the coy smile tugged at his lips.

"N-no. I like it," he mumbled.

I grinned, "Good! Because from now on, you're my Jinnie. No one else but me can call you that. My Jinnie! My Jinnie! My Jinnie!"

He held his chest with a blush and grin plastered on his face.

"Why are you killing me?"

I frowned, "Killing you?"

"You're too cute! Ahh seriously, it's driving me crazy. You just called me Jinnie and my heart just exploded in ten thousand different colors of love and ahh. You're so adorable," he cooed, rolling around on the bed like a child.

"Aww. My Jinnie is blushing~"

I got up off the bed and took a mental picture of the sight before skipping to the bathroom to take care of my business.

It was cute to hear him murmuring outside about how flustered he was.

I quickly showered and got ready for work, slipping into my usual blouse and pencil skirt.

When I got out of the bathroom, I was rather shocked to find Seokjin still pacing around my room with a cherry red face. Was he that embarrassed?

"Binnie~" his sweet voice called out.