Chapter 33

Yubin POV

"Eunbi! Can you zip up this dress for me?" I asked, waddling over to her.

She glanced at me letting out a sly whistle.

"Okay unnie, I see you. Looking as hot as a fire," she grinned.

I coughed awkwardly, wiggling my shoulders so she could zip it up.

"Seriously unnie. You're gonna look the times better than everyone there combined," she complimented.

I was wearing a black off the shoulder dress that hugged every ounce of my body making my baby bump highly obvious.

I was grateful that it still fit me and that I didn't look like a piece of trash in it.

Once Eunbi had zipped the back of the dress up, I picked up the massive earrings on the counter and put them on.

My hair had been done in a messy updo making my entire outfit look extremely formal and court-like.

I needed to make an impression on a bunch of rich people, so the more the better.

"Are you seriously gonna wear heels?" Eunbi questioned.

I sighed, "Unfortunately. I have to host the event since I was in charge of planning it so looking the best I can will give me a better standing with everyone there. That being said, the same way I was willing to throw up on Seokjin when he was a jerk, I'd be willing to throw my heels at someone who judges me and walk barefoot."

She laughed, "That's my sister. But be careful okay. You're literally two weeks out from your due date and you've been way too stressed for the past three days."

She wasn't wrong. My stress levels were at a maximum and no matter what remedies I tried, nothing would calm me down. I could tell Suyeon hated it because she constantly squirmed around making me want to vomit every ten seconds. But I had to manage it for the night.

Once it was all over and I talked to Seokjin and sorted everything else, there would be no more stress.

A honk came from outside.

"Oh I think Luna is here! Okay, bye Eunbi!" I waved.

"When your party is over, I expect you to come back only to pick up your stuff so you can go home to your man!" She called.

I nodded while chuckling slightly before heading out to Luna's car.

"Hey Lulu!" I chirped while putting my seatbelt on.

Luna wrapped me in a big hug rambling about how much she had missed seeing me during all these months that I was away on maternity leave.

After we quickly caught up, we drove off towards the hotel as we needed to be there before the guests since we were staff.

We pulled up to the valet and showed the staff our employee badges so they could let us in.

I had to quickly stop by my desk because I needed to grab the tablet that I was using to keep track of all the guest information as well as for managing the catering and music.

The second I had my hands on the tablet I dove straight into my work mode aggressively tapping the screen at a hasty rate to make sure everything was set up.

The hall that I had ordered several renovations on was genuinely looking great with all the necessary tables and seats positioned accordingly.

The catering team was already setting themselves up and the live orchestra were tuning their instruments.