QnA w/ the Characters

Didi (aka the author): Alright guys, come on in! We've got lots of questions from very eager and sweet readers!

-All the characters with questions roll in, taking a look at the imaginary studio that I totally don't have the money for but we're gonna pretend I do-

Yubin: Okay wait, thanks for like making me exist or whatever, but I'm pregnant and I'm too tired for this.

Didi: *sigh* Yubin queen, humor me for a little bit. I think by the end of this you'll feel much better.

Seokjin: Come on babe, it'll be just a little bit. Then I'll give you a massage and not whatever the readers thought happened in chapter 14.

Didi: Wait the fourth wall cannot be broken yet oh my lord.

Eunbi: Girl you better just start, none of us are going to make your life any easier.

Didi: *eye roll* Thanks for the confidence Eunbi.

-Characters made their way to their designated chairs, some of the enemies shooting glares at each other-

Seokjin: Why are they here? -Points to his extended family-

Didi: Humor me Jin. I promise nothing will happen.

Seokjin: It better not or you'll be jobless.

Didi: Bold of you to assume I'm not already jobless. But anyway...welcome to the character qna! I'm your host, Didi, author, human, whatever you want to call me. I will be hosting this event, asking questions to the beloved characters. We'll save some of the fan favorites till the end so let's start with Dr. Jang!

Dr. Jang: Oh cool. Ask away!

Didi: *reads question and glances nervously at the doctor* A-alright, this one is from @/-daisygyeoms. They would like to know if you can ask Yoongi to donate some egg cells to them.

Yoongi: Wait a minute-

Dr. Jang: Haha well I think you might have to talk that out with him. Also think hard about who you want kids with because maybe the one for you isn't CEO Min.

Didi: That was an amazingly poised answer. Thank you Doctor! Alright next up we have Miss Sookyung who helped Seokjin and Yubin out with her birthing class.

Sookyung: Hi! I'm really excited to be here!

Didi: And we're excited to have you. Okay, so your first question is from @/-daisygyeoms who wants to know if you have a child.

Sookyung: Haha, I get asked this question quite a lot. As of right now I do not have any children or significant other. I know a lot of the readers were wondering how I did my job and to be honest, I just studied hard and grew up. I watched my mom with my younger siblings and studied really hard in schools and stuff. The principles are similar to counseling so it's not too hard to describe. But one day I may have my own kid.

Didi: Yay that's really sweet! Your next question isn't really a question but a comment from
@/expensivegorl_ who says that you're super cool.

Sookyung: Aww thank you so much! I think you're cool too!

Didi: Alright awesome! Thanks Sookyung! Next up we have Luna!