END NOTES

So we made it and it's feeling pretty bittersweet to me. Honestly, I feel like I get really attached to my book characters and this one especially, it felt so happy and lovey and besides making me feel super single when I was writing it, it felt like I was saying goodbye to my favorite TV show.

But alas, all good things must come to an end and live on in our memories.

I apologize for any grammatical errors along the way and if you made it here, thank you so much!!!

The goal of me writing this book was to push back my views of love as a teenager and think of it from how adults went about life. I was actually inspired for this by a Jennifer Aniston movie that I can't remember the name of but the concept was based off of that. I wanted to try something new and I'm pretty satisfied with the result.

I was actually surprised to have so many active readers in this book. I'd literally light up every time you guys would comment or vote, it truly made my quarantine worthwhile. So many of you have become so supportive of me and even go as far as to read all my books. I hope I express it enough but if I don't, I'm EXTREMELY grateful for all of you who take the time out of your day to support my work. This is a mere hobby for me, but it really keeps me going to see people respond so well to it.

This book was hard for me to write because I started it when school started so I didn't have time and I was constantly stressed out. But something was so calming about writing about this reality with Yubin and Seokjin that made my bad days a little bit better.

I'd like to think that with every book I improve as a writer and I'll continue to write and improve to make you guys proud.

My account has really grown this year and I'm so thankful that it's for something I can enjoy doing and share with you all.

I'd like to note that this book was not meant to be a reflection of reality and any association with real life people and the BTS members.

I hope this book was the slice of life you needed and thank you sincerely for joining Yubin and Seokjin (and Suyeon) on their journey through love, birth, death, and so much more.

For my shameless self-promo, you can check my table of contents in my bio for all the books I've written, what's currently being done, and drafts that will eventually be released. As of now, my focus with be the demigod Jungkook story which heyyy I'm finally writing another JK story after like 2 years. Updates will not be as constant with that book as I'm nearing the end of my semester but I'll try and write as much as possible :)

I appreciate all of you so much 💜💜💜💜💜

Get excited for Be and as always...

HAPPY READING 📖