Chapter 6

Seokjin POV

I was busy typing away at my laptop when I heard a door slam.

Actually that had become a daily occurrence.

Yubin was oddly stubborn when it came to our recent arrangement. She accepted it in the most hostile way possible.

She barely spared me a second glance half the time and spent most of her time home locked in her room.

And on the off chance that she was out and about, she would constantly send me a death glare.

To think someone could so blatantly resist my charms was appalling.

Yubin trudged down the stairs with a hellish expression on her face. God did she look like this every morning? It was like someone ran her over with a truck and then the grim reaper showed up and smacked her in the face.

To think I was witness to this was absolutely horrifying.

As she entered the dining area, she sent me the nastiest scowl I had ever seen. And trust me, I worked in the business field where everyone hated each other.

But this was next level hatred. Her eyes were unforgiving.

I scoffed at the thought. There was no way she hated me. How could anyone hate me? I was Kim Seokjin.

Though, I will say, it was hard not to stare at her. I usually left before her in the morning so I never saw her, and despite her horrifying looking expression, she was wearing a large t-shirt with barely visible shorts.

She was genuinely attractive. I hadn't met many who actually made me think about them like this.

"So...aren't you supposed to be at work?" She sighed.

I felt my heart jump slightly. This was the first proper thing she had said to me since she moved in. And it made me excited.

"Oh, well today I've got a luncheon with the guys to discuss all of this so I had my secretary cancel all of my schedule for today," I said.

She simply nodded, staring at her already empty plate. It looks like that baby took after their father in the eating department. I was so proud.

"You could take the day off, you know? Since I'm home, I'm sure you'll want to spend all the time with me," I winked.

I failed to notice her irritated eye roll.

"Sorry sir. If my boss is out, responsibilities fall to me. Oh and I'm going to visit my dad after work today, so I won't be home at three," she informed.

I smiled. At least she was following my rules for her to the tee.

"I could accompany you," I suggested.

She shook her head, "I'm quite alright. Stay here and do whatever business stuff you have to do."

I frowned, annoyed by her pushing me away.

"Fine. But you're to be back by eight o'clock. Understand?"

I noticed how she gritted her teeth as I spoke. Ah yes, that was what I liked to call the Seokjin effect. When people had to hold their tongues because of how powerful of a person I was.

She gave a curt nod before going back up to her room to change.

I turned back to my work and immersed myself in all the numbers and words that I didn't even notice her leave.

Time Skip

I stared at myself in the mirror, throwing myself a few kisses and finger guns.