Chapter 57

My body begins swaying again, my eyes repeatedly blinking to focus, I can't afford to pass out here, not right in front of this rogue wolf, all I can do is stall until help arrives ... help? I haven't called for help and I doubt Cain has, I can't mind link in my state, and so calling out the old fashioned way will have to do.

I bring my head back as best as I can and let out the loudest howl I can, for obvious reasons I don't call for long, as soon as I start my howl I'm knocked off my feet. I just need to hope that my call travelled far enough for someone to hear, or even if Cain hears and then gets the initiative to call for help from the rest of his pack.

I manage to get up once more, if I get knocked down again, I fear I won't be able to get up a third time. Kyle comes up to me again, licking round my face. Honestly mating is the farthest thing from my mind, but my heat is encouraging him too much. I know what will eventually happen; it just depends on how much time Kyle wants to drag it out before getting on with it. When he licks up to the top of my head, I let out a little whimper as he touches a sore spot. He seems to understand not to touch the sensitive mark, but then moves on to what he would probably call more important areas. He runs gently along my side again, letting out little growls and yelps, sounding like he's getting excited while sniffing the air, I suppose being a rogue in a small pack there's not many she wolfs that he's come across, and not ones that he's come across in heat. Brilliant, my heat is probably sending him into a rut, and that was meant with a serious amount of sarcasm.

Trying to take the weight of a Delta wolf over me is a bit easier than an Alpha due to the weight difference, but with my injuries it's quite hard to brace myself and lock my legs up. I know this wont be pleasant and I really, really wont enjoy it, if I don't comply he could easily kill me, id just need to pray that karma is a bitch and ill get some form of payback in the future. Delta's teeth are also not as large as an Alpha's impressive set so when he grabs the back of my neck I hope he won't leave scars like the last time Cain did it.

Having his teeth in my fur, his front legs round me, and now being in the right place, he then begins to thrust into me, and not gently either. I try to whimper, but I doubt he can hear it over his growls and snarls, not that he would probably care, and he's enjoying himself too much!

I suppose wolf mating is slightly better, considering we are part animal, mating doesn't take very long. When I feel the warm fluids being released inside of me, I know my heat will instantly fade and it should reduce his hormone levels too. With the job done, he releases the back of my neck and jumps down. I take a few big breaths, luckily being in wolf form I cant release tears, I don't need to start crying now, having a breakdown is not crucial at this moment. I really hope karma will come soon. As I lift my head to look up, I see Kyle's head over the top of mine. Seriously, you got what you wanted now just leave me alone. He comes up behind me again, and begins to push me forward. Does he not remember falling down the cliff? Or all the blood pouring down my face? I don't want to go anywhere; I didn't even want to be mounted!

I slowly take a step forward, and ironically slip on a bit of ice which sends me straight on the floor, hitting my head again. I know this time; I won't be able to get back on my feet. I don't even want to try, I just want to lie down and close my eyes to drift off to sleep. Which I try to do, but Kyle is persistent, he pushes me, he tries to drag me, but I have become a dead weight, I have nothing more to give, no more strength to get up, let alone fight back, I'm done.

After a few more attempts from Kyle, he gets the insinuation that I'm not in the position to do anything. But rather than leave, which I honestly thought he would, he lays down next to me. It's of no comfort to me, I don't want this wolf next to me, but I don't want to start another argument. So with heavy eyes and a limp body, I finally close my eyes, and hope for the best that ill be safe when I eventually wake up.