Chapter 51

"Alright, listen up! Ronan, Jake, Father in my office now. Noah, get Kara to the pack doctor and get that shoulder sorted, then both of you report to my office"

Before leaving, Cain has the decency to throw a t-shirt in my direction for me. Such a gentleman and that was really said with a sarcastic tone.

I refuse to wear the t-shirt, I can tell Cain had it on before he started the fight with me; at least he had time to take it off before he shifted, unlike me. I begin to raise myself up, when I feel the jolt of pain in my shoulder. Cain must of damaged it more than what Ronan did.

"Come on Kara shift back"

I decide to ignore Noah; I'm not in the mood for anymore male attention and would rather drag myself there than be offered assistance. I take one step, and then begin to hobble on my front leg from the pain; I let out a frustrated sigh. If I walk too much on it, I could do more damage, and the fact that its not healing must mean there's internal damage.

I begin to shift back, under complete protest, and get passed the t-shirt from behind my back. At least Noah is an actual gentleman and has turned round. The shirt is far too big on me, but at least it covers everything. The only down side is the smell that comes with it, it's not bad, but my wolf wants to be covered in it.

The walk to the hospital doesn't take long on two legs, and it takes even less time to be seen by their head doctor, apparently only the best for the future Luna. *eye roll*

Nothing really much exciting happened, I got to have an x-ray, which showed that Cain not only ripped flesh, but he had begun to crush my shoulder blade, luckily there would be no lasting damage and the wound was already begin to heal up thanks to the sedative and pain killers while the doctor stitched up the worst parts. But before leaving, I was told that Cain had requested an immediate blood test.

"And for what purpose? What .. are you looking for?" I'm not sure how much sedation the doctor gave me, but it still seems to be fully in my system.

"Please just take a seat while I get the sample"

Let me think about this for a moment, no! A blood sample isn't going to show what happened to my shoulder, so therefore I have no reason to have one. So I get up to leave. But I have to get passed Noah, who conveniently blocks my path.

"Seriously Kara, sit down and take the test"

"No! Get out ... get out of my way ... Noah" tears begin to cloud my eyes; I'm feeling confined and in a difficult situation that I cant control or get myself out of.

The doctor comes up behind me holding a needle.

"Noah, you will need to restrain her for this."

"What? No!" but I'm not quick enough to get out of reach before he grabs hold of me and throws me against the wall, with him using all of his strength to pin my front to the wall, while pulling one of my arms back for the doctor to get the sample. I struggle in the hold as much as my body can, but I have no strength left. But before the doctor gets my arm, I let out a painful wail, as I feel the blood run down my back. The hold Noah has on me is too tight, and he's stretched the muscle across my shoulder.

"You idiot. You're ripping the stitches out of her!"

Noah releases a growl before replying, "Just get the sample from her."

A couple of seconds later, after the needle pierced my skin, the sample was retrieved. And Noah released his hold on me, making me drop to the floor and begin sobbing. The nice doctor walks over to a machine to process my results. In the meantime, Noah picks me up and places me on the bed in the middle of the room. Fighting too much to keep my eyes open, I slowly close them and fall into a deep sleep.

That is until I hear a huge bang, where I practically jump up off the bed, looking round I see Noah standing behind the doctor, and by the door an angry looking Cain. He walks over to the other two, and stands next to Noah, waiting with his arms folded.

"Well doc?! What do the results say?"

"Sorry Alpha, just another few minutes, you asked for a few tests to be completed after all."

What tests? Why do I need to have any tests run on me? I'm not sick; I just have a torn shoulder.

*bleep* *bleep*

The doctor looks up to the computer screen, before scrolling.

"Alpha, the first test results show negative. She's not pregnant"

Holy shit!