Chapter 44

"I mean it Kara, if you start this, I'm not stopping"

I don't think I even properly acknowledge what Ronan really says, I have so many emotions going through me and the sparks along with the full moon are really hyping me up. How have I ever coped with the last few full moons, I know I didn't have Ronan then but still. Maybe ill put it down to all the alcohol that I have consumed recently too. Yeah it must just be that!

Its only when Ronan starts kissing me do I fall out of my trance again, oh he's such a good kisser. And when he starts rocking his body back and forwards on me do I really loose the plot, I can't contain my moans, while he just keeps playfully growling at me.

Ronan then unclips my bra, all with his lips still attached to mine, before he brings them down my chin then along my neck, and then on my chest. He grabs one of my nipples with his fingers while the other gets more attention with him lightly sucking then gently biting on it while I try and settle my breathing from the pleasure I'm receiving from him.

He then slowly and gently puts kisses down my stomach before stopping above the line of my underwear before letting out a huff of air that I'm still wearing them. It's only a few seconds before he slowly slides them off. Before he comes back up to kiss me again, but I do feel his hand tracing down my body working its way to my core. It make me slightly jump when I feel him touch me there and then slide his finger up and down, how pleasurable it feels with the sparks that I feel from his gentle touch. I can also feel the smirk that comes across his face from how happy he is that he got a reaction from me.

If I thought that was amazing, its nothing compared to when I feel him put a finger inside me, pushing in and out little by little, stretching the inside of me. Before he adds another finger.

Its feels so good, how my mind starts to diverts off topic to something that happened, I start to get shallow breathing but trying to hold my panic in, at the end of the day, this is what I want.

Ronan jumps off the bed and going to the draws next to his bed to look through the top draw. Once he's found what he's looking for he turns round with a cheeky grin and gives me a wink before he slides his own underwear down, it only when I see a wrapper in his hand I see what he got out the draw. He brings it up to his mouth and rips open the wrapper with his teeth before putting the condom on his seriously enlarged dick.

Again it's only when he gets back on the bed do I try to control my breathing, I need to calm down and enjoy this special moment with my mate.

He gently rubs his manhood up and down my folds, before lining up again my entrance. It's at this point that I can't contain my fear anymore, and trying my best to hold the sob back, I let Ronan know, while I place my hand against his chest to stop his movements

"Ronan wait, I'm – I'm not sure if I can do this"

He slowly lifts his head up to look at me, his beautiful eyes that I'm used to seeing are no longer there, replaced by his wolf eyes staring at me.

"Why, what's wrong?" at least he does actually sound concerned

"Not- nothings wrong, I'm just-I'm just - I just don't think-"

I struggle to get the right words out past the huge lump that had lodged its way in my throat, the best I can do it make a rough sentence up with a jumble of words. I only shut up my babbling when he puts his hand to my face and gently rubs his thumb against my cheek, a completely calming technique from him.

"Sshh its ok, I'll look after you"