Chapter 50

I stalk my way over to Amy, my wolf coming up with fantastic suggestions on how to rip her apart, she really wants to indulge in a blood bath, very uncharacteristic behaviour from her, but its all I can think about right this second, that's at least until Ronan crosses my path.

"Back away now!" my handsome beta snarls in my direction, protecting his prize.

Reject – I can see where his loyalties now lie, and it's not with me, it never was. My instant reaction is to snarl straight back, a clear challenge, get out of my way or fight.

Beta blood is nearly as aggressive as an Alpha; a challenge is a challenge that must be answered or fear loosing you position in the pack. It's no surprise that I instantly shift into my wolf, as Ronan shifts into his. He barely gives me anytime before he charges at me, and punctures my shoulder with his large teeth, before he swings me round and tries to throw me to the floor, I lock my legs up as tight as I can, if I hit the deck he will have more of a height advantage on me than he already does. I try to swing my head round, but I'm too small to grab onto his side. Ronan puts all his weight onto my shoulder, still trying to pull me over, my front leg begins to give in under the pressure, he gives another swing, and I lock my back legs up before my fronts collapse. I see my opportunity, and bite his leg hard, making his yelp and releasing my torn shoulder.

I get up quickly, issuing another growl, but not giving him the opportunity to get another one up on me like last time. I charge full force, and just before I get too close, my front feet come up, swiping at his face. Two successful hits, Ronan turns his head away from me, giving me another chance to get a hit in. I launch myself on my hind legs, and grab the back of his neck, before pulling as hard as I can towards me and the ground. Not thinking it through though, Ronan decides to let gravity take him, and comes tumbling over, but as he rolls over he leaps up and his teeth barely miss my neck by centimetres. It's so much of a shock to see a wolf of his size turn so quickly, that I stop briefly paying attention; he pushes himself at me and knocks me off my feet.

Fight- I'm not giving up yet though, as we carry on our fight, we collide in a massive brawl, teeth and claws go everywhere, more cuts and bite marks appearing, its clear were both going to fight until one cant anymore. That is until my neck is grabbed by another wolf, and pulled back so hard that I flip over onto my back.

Rolling to the side quickly, I see the perpetrator, none other than my new Alpha. He begins to stalk round me, and issues a huge growl and snaps his teeth towards Ronan. Clearly the fight between me and the Beta is over.

But is another one about to begin? Last time we came to blows, it didn't end well for me, and I've already been in a fight, but can I afford to be beaten again by this wolf.

Cain stalks over to me, and raises his head right up above me– submit or fight, my choice.

Alpha blood is a hard thing to block out, I cant submit to him of all wolves, I make my decision, fight.

Even though I'm already tired and have a few injuries, I lunge at him, and try to go for his neck. A big mistake on my part, and I've clearly not learned from our last encounter. Cain dodges, and grabs hold of the shoulder that Ronan was attached to and pulls me straight down and over. I let out a cry as pain rips through me just like it does to my fur and skin. Before I have a chance to get up Cain comes behind me, and puts all his weight on me as he crushes me to the floor. It's a degrading humiliation tactic for a she wolf to receive, and to and insult to injury, he begins to lick behind my ear, which earns him a ferocious growl from me, but nothing else, as I cant even lift my body up. It's not until he begins little bites along my neck, that I freeze in place.

"Seriously Cain, the pack and I don't need to know how my grandchildren were created"

Yeah thanks for the awesome words of advice William, there's clearly a reason why you're an ex alpha, and it's probably due to how helpful you were to your pack.

"You tempt me too much little one, soon we will be mated together like I promised"

Mate- Get out of my head! Both of you at that!

Cain retreats off my body, but as I get up he issues a stern growl to me. Message received loud and clear, stay down.

He shifts back into his human form, while one of the members from his pack throws him a spare pair of shorts over.

"Alpha! The River Canyons Alpha has called; he said they have a trail on the Luna Moore's Delta."