3. What Happens Behind Closed Doors

Lucas

Let's just say that this is not how I imagined my first day as the quarterback at my new university. I have been back in town for two months and I honestly wish I was back at USC. But family calls and I come running, like I always do. That all changed when I entered the field, and that cocky son of a bitch Reynolds caught my eye. I have never felt a pull to someone the way I have with him. I see why girls throw themselves at him.

To say I'm gay is not true, but to say I'm straight is a flat out lie. People consider me bi-sexual, but I like to explore my options. I don't like putting a label on myself. I honestly don't think anyone should have to. Just be who you are that's it, and if they don't like it...fuck them. I have never had sex with a man before, but by God the way we are fucking Stacy right now, I wouldn't mind trying that out with him. When we kissed, I imagined pounding into him and making him scream my name.

The way our tongues mold together is euphoric. I want to explore more with him, I wonder what he would do if I sucked his dick. Would he like it? I think he would by the way he is devouring my mouth. We are both fighting for dominance and I fucking love it.

Fuck! I want him.

Sure, I have sucked a few dicks before and got off on it, but not like this. I never wanted to go the next step with another guy. Is he imagining fucking me too? As we stare at each other we fuck her faster and faster. God I'm imagining it's just him. He looks straight at me as he screams his release. Fuck that is so damn hot, as I silently scream his name as I release into the condom.

Fuck Jaxon!

I want to scream out his name but don't. I just stare at him instead, like he does to me. Our breaths our ragged and heavy. I pull out as Jax pumps a few more times and pulls out. Fucking shows off as he smirks at me. I discard the condom and pull my pants up.

"That was ah...mazing." Stacy coos at us.

"I need a drink." I walk past them to the bottle of Jack and take a swig. Jax comes up next to me and I hand him the bottle, and he does the same. I can still feel that pull towards him. We don't say anything about what just transpired, instead we drink. The house starts filling with people and the party begins. I lose Stacy and Jax in the crowd and start drinking more.

Fuck this is bad.

I can't fuck up my football scholarship. I earned that shit even if I don't need it. But I'm not asking anything from my parents, the fucking assholes. Football is my life, it's my ticket to get away from my life that I call hell. The moment passed that I thought something transpired between us. I try to forget it, but the images are lodged into my brain. A pretty brunette swings her hips my way.

A distraction that's what I need.

I put my hands on her hips and move in sync with her body. I kiss on her neck.

Yes, this is definitely what I need.

She spins around and presses her tits against my chest. She brings my face down and puts her lips to mine. I look around while she shoves her tongue down my throat. This is really not distracting me the way that I had hoped for. My eyes land on a pair of exquisite blue green eyes. He's staring right at me, and for the life of me I can't take my eyes off of him. I pull her hair and she moan as I kiss her neck still watching him. Jax adjusts his pants and walks off.

Well, this is no fun now.

I walk off as she pouts. Jax was right a lot of these chicks will give it up no matter what. Stacy proved that point loud and clear. But I honestly think there is something more to that woman. I can see pain in her eyes that I know all too well. Instead of getting lost in those thoughts I grab a bottle and make my way up the stairs. I open a door and stumble into it and shut the door.

"Where's your next conquest?" He says with a smirk.

What the hell just go for it. See what happens.

I smile back and lock the door. "Right here." His eyes go wide but I also see the lust in them. "I'm not gay," he blurts out and I chuckle as I move closer to him. "Neither am I, but I'm also not straight. All I know is I want to kiss you again." He licks his lips and I know he feels it too. He looks at me and before I know it, he crashes his lips to mine.

Fuck it's better than the first time.

I drop the bottle and luckily it doesn't break, but I could care less right now. We wrestle for dominance as I pull his head back and suck on his neck. "Fuck" he breathes into my ear. My hands go under his shirt to feel his chest. I pull his shirt over his head, and he takes mine off as well. He crashes his lips back onto mine and we fall onto the bed. I grind my body on top of his and we both moan.

"God Lucas this shouldn't happen. We shouldn't be doing this." I love it when he says my name. Everyone else calls me Luke but with him calling me by name feels...special. I try not to read too much into this, because this is all happening too fast.

No, it shouldn't, but for the life of me I don't want it to stop.

I stop and look at him. "What do you want Jax. I am curious about you, but I'll stop." For the love of all that's good in this world...which isn't much. Please don't say stop. "I shouldn't, but I want to feel your skin against mine."

Oh, fuck yeah!

I bend down and kiss his lips again. I unbutton his pants as he stumbles at doing the same to me. I stand up and slide my pants down. Jax shimmies his off and I can't help but admire his fucking body. Fuck he is gorgeous. I lay back on top of him and we grind our bodies together. Fuck feeling our dicks rub against each other, I could cum right now.

"Holy fuck!" Have I said it before this man is fucking sexy as all hell. I just want to feel anything than the way I have been feeling lately. This man here with one kiss has sparked something inside of me, but I am too afraid to figure out what it is.

"How does it feel, Jax?"

"Fan-fucking-tastic"

I chuckle and grind on him faster and our moans fill the air. I bend down and nibble his ear. "I want to taste you Jaxon."

"Oh, fuck please!" He pants and it just turns me on more. I kiss down his body and run my tongue over his tip. He bucks his hips and I open my mouth and go down on him.

"Oh, oh fuck!" He clenches the bed sheets and I chuckle around his dick, and it twitches. I moan as I go up and down his length. I run my finger against his ass, and he moans again. I look up at him and he watches my every move. So, fucking hot.

"Please." I see the lust in his eyes and fuck I'm so hard right now I could explode. I release his dick from my mouth and suck on my thumb before I suck his cock again. I press my thumb against his hole and slowly move it on the outer rim and look at him, he nods his head as I push it slowly inside.

"Fuuuuck!"

I remove my thumb and I stand up.

"What the fuck Lucas?"

I pull him up and kiss him again as I grab both our dicks and start stroking them. "I've never fucked a guy before Jax. But fuck I want to fuck you so bad." I see the hesitation in his eyes a little bit. Trust me I completely understand, and I am not going to pressure him into anything.

"Instead, will you fuck my mouth? I want you to fuck it hard and fast."

I get on my knees and wait for his next move.