54. It's Not Supposed to Go Down Like This

ONE YEAR LATER

                                                                                          Jaxon

I can't believe we have made it two years together already. It has been one hell of a ride for sure. Now that we are both twenty-one, we have been slowly taking over Nevaeh Hotel operations. I have been so nervous about it, but it is surprisingly not as bad as I imagined. We have managed to work around classes to be able to do this. It's exhausting but exciting at the same time. I'm just leaving class to head over to the hotel when Stacy runs into me. She gives me that signature smile that at the beginning of all this, would have had me do whatever the hell she wants. Well technically I did, and I can't thank her enough for bringing us together. But I think no matter what we would have found our way to where we are now, eventually.

"Hey, sugar you look mighty fine today in that suit." I chuckle as she links her arm with mine. "I gotta head to the hotel right now." She stops in her tracks and I almost trip because damn this chick has a strong grip. She looks up at me eyes shining brightly. "Oh, shit you're going to do it!" She all but yells and I can see some students stop and stare at us.

"Will you chill Stace. I don't want the boys to find out alright." She quirks her eyebrow up at me. "Why's that Jaxon?" I run a hand through my hair, trying to make sure I don't mess it up. "Because I'm already nervous as hell." Stacy pulls me into a hug. "You already know what the answer is going to be. That man loves you beyond measure. So, there is nothing to worry about." I let out a nervous laugh and pull back from the hug. "Yeah, doesn't stop the nerves though. I got to go, I'll catch up with you soon."

I start walking away when she yells "good luck!"

"What's our boy need good luck for?" I hear Chris ask Stacy.

Ah hell! Now everyone is going to know. I'll never be able to do this now. They will blab their fucking mouths and ruin everything!

"Nothing, it's a project he's working on." I sigh in relief when I turn back and look at them. I can tell Chris doesn't buy it, but I can see Stacy going off on Chris. I swear I see a spark between those two. I shake my head at that thought because right now I have somewhere I need to be. Once I make it to Lucas's office I walk in and see his assistant talking with him. Lucas looks up and smiles at me. I know he is not paying attention to Brett anymore, and that annoys the man.

"I'll look over everything later tonight, Brett. I'm going to be leaving shortly for the day." He licks his lips at me, and I have to adjust my pants. Brett rolls his eyes but gives a polite smile. "Sure thing Mr. Roberts. If there is anything else, you need let me know." Brett walks past me, but I see the look he gives me. The fucker is lucky I don't punch that smug look off his face. Lucas walks over and locks his door. But before he can move I have him pinned to the door. My mouth is on his in a second as he moves his hands through my hair. I move my lips down to his neck and whisper in his ear. "Do I get to live out my fantasy now Mr. Roberts?" I run my hand up his suit to where my hand is on his throat. I lightly squeeze as I plunge my tongue into his mouth. The moans that I elicit from him drive me wild. He fuses his body to mine, fuck I want to take him right now. But now is not the time. I slowly back up and try to catch my damn breath.

"Fuck Jax if that is my greeting every time we are here." He shakes his head and laughs, "I don't think we will ever get anything done." Then he gives me that sexy smirk, "Or were you just doing that because someone was being territorial again." I growl at him as I grab his dick, and he hisses and moans all at once. Fucking sexy as hell especially when he licks his lips, and the way he looks at me. "I don't need to be territorial. This..." I gently squeeze him, which elicits another moan. "Is all mine and so are you Lucas."