60. Something Unexpected

Jaxon

"We don't have much time we have to hurry." We rush at taking each other's clothes off, because the days of taking our time is long gone.

"Shut up and spread your legs." My husband smirks at me.

"Will you just shove it in there already!" He slams into me, and I cry out in pure bliss. "Fuck Lucasss" I start stroking my dick as he pushes in and out of me. "I hate being rushed." He grunts as he pumps into me faster and harder.

"I know baby. Just fucking kiss, me already this table fucking hurts." He plants his lips onto mine and moves in and out like a fucking jackhammer.

"After all these years I still can't get enough of you."

"Well, that's a good thing because you're stuck with me asshole." He pulls out slowly and then slams back into me. "Oh fuuuuuck"

"I love it when you fucking scream. Oh shit! I'm not gonna last much longer baby."

"Next time I'll make you scream so the whole neighborhood could hear." I moan as he moves inside of me deeper. "They probably hear us all the time." He smirks at me as I tighten my muscles. "Oh, fuck Jaxon ahhh yes!"

I feel him cum inside me and I follow suit. My sexy ass husband pulls me to him and gives me a long searing kiss that gets me almost immediately hard again.

"I think I love you more now than I did ten years ago. My hot as hell cocky son of a bitch."

"I know what you mean asshole." I smirk at him as he helps me up and pulls me into another kiss. We barely have time to get our clothes on before we hear shuffling of feet running into the house.

"Daddy!" Mikayla runs up to me and jumps in my arms. I plant kisses all over her face. "S-stop d-daddy." My little angel giggles at me. I watch as Brayden runs up to Lucas and he spins our boy around. "We missed you daddy." Lucas ruffles his hair and Brayden wiggles in his arms. "We missed you too buddy."

Chris walks in as Brayden gives me a hug and Mikayla clings to Lucas's leg.

"You know I could use some help with this stuff."

"And we could use a warning." I glare at Chris. He looks at our disheveled looks and shakes his head and laughs. "Go figure" he says under his breath.

"Kids why don't you go take your stuff into your rooms." They run off and grab their backpacks and then they are off again. "Those two have so much energy." Chris says looking so worn out.

"What you expect for three-year olds. Plus, you should be used to it by now." Lucas shrugs his shoulders.

"No Mikey is almost five and Crystal is not even one yet. Mikey is quiet except when he is around those two hellions."

"Well thanks for watching them for the night we appreciate it." Chris waves our thanks off like it's nothing. "I gotta go though, are we still on for dinner when you are back from your business trip?"

"Yeah, I got to leave in a few hours, but I'll be back in three days." Lucas says to him and gives me a sad look. I know he hates traveling alone but this time I can't go with him. I have a business meeting to attend to here.

"Alright. I'll tell everyone dinner Saturday night, is that good?"

"Sounds good." I say as I wrap my arms around Lucas's waist and rest my chin on his shoulder. I can't wait to see everyone again. It's been a few years since we have seen our football buddies. Chris says goodbye and then our attention is to the crying of our daughter. She comes running in and crying to Lucas.