32. Where to Go from Here

Jaxon

Not having all of my memories of us, is pissing me off. It also doesn't help that I'm still stuck in this fucking hospital. I have been here for over a week, and it's driving me crazy. Most of the things I'm starting to remember involves us fighting. Why is it just the bad memories?

That can't be all there is to us. There's got to be more...right?

I shake my head because that's ridiculous. I've seen flashes of us kissing and fucking and hot damn we have some chemistry. I can feel it every time we are together. But the question is where do I go from here? Speak of the devil himself he walks in smiling. I can't help feeling the stampede happening inside my chest. I am so damn attracted to him.

"I got some news for you." He gives me the most genuine smile. "If it's me getting out of here, I will kiss you right now." I chuckle lightly, because by God I want to get out of here. He walks up to me and hovers just above my face with a smile so bright. Fuck there goes that thumpity, thump, thump in my chest again.

"Well pucker up baby because I'm busting you out of here." I don't even hesitate I pull him to me and kiss him hard. I feel like I could kiss him forever. Unfortunately for us someone knocks on the door and Lucas pulls away.

"Fucking cock blocker." I mumble under my breath, but Lucas hears it anyways and chuckles. The playful mood I'm in evaporates when this stranger walks in and smiles at us but beams at Lucas.

Who the fuck is this dickwad?

"Lucas" he strides over to him and hugs him. The thing is Lucas hugs dickwad back. I feel like punching the fucker. "Good to see you, Jack." He pulls away and looks at me and smiles. "Glad you're awake Jaxon. Mind if I borrow Lucas for a moment."

You touch him one more time, and I will knock your fucking teeth in.

"Sure, whatever." I say with more venom in my voice then I intended to. They both look at me Jack looks shocked, but Lucas has a cocky grin on his face. Fucking asshole! They leave and fifteen minutes later Lucas walks back in.

"You ready to go?"

"What, your buddy not staying?

Lucas throws his head back and laughs. I don't think this is funny at all. I don't say anything as Lucas helps me up and into the wheelchair. Once we leave the hospital and are out into the fresh air, I let my frustrations out.

"So, you going to tell me who the fuck that was?" Lucas laughs and this just pisses me off even more.

"Are you jealous?"

"Wh-what?" He can't be serious right now. "Do I have to spell it out for you." He stops by the car and helps me up and I lean against the car. "You know jealous... J E A L O U... Ow! Ow! what the fuck Jax?" I pinched his nipple hard because I was...no, I am jealous. I hate this feeling, because I don't remember ever being jealous before.

"For fuck sakes Jax, I was messing around. Jack is my uncle."

"Oh!" I feel myself blush and I see the lust in Lucas eyes. He shakes his head and then they look back to normal. Huh! Are my eyes playing tricks on me? "Yeah oh! But I think it's cute you were jealous." He puts his hands on my hips and my skin heats up from his touch. "Shut up and just take me home." All playfulness dies and Lucas tenses.

"What's wrong?" What did I say wrong now? I feel like I am walking on eggshells. If I say the wrong thing it will hurt him or someone else. "Before the accident I asked you to move in with me and you said yes. But if you don't want to now, I will understand."