7. Bad News

I was having the best night in my entire fucking life. I didn't have to think about my fucked-up home life. I've only known Jaxon for a short time but I'm getting addicted to him...well when we aren't ready to kick each other's ass. But fighting with him is such a turn on, well most of the time anyways. I just want to bend him over and plow into him. I know he feels it too. That sexual tension we get when we get all riled up... it's intoxicating.

If I knew sex with a man would feel this great, I might have done it sooner. But I am glad it was with Jaxon. We just have this chemistry I can't explain. I love having sex with women, but this was way better. I have this feeling in my gut that I'm not going to want anyone but him for now on. But does he feel the same way?

Well, that was until I got that damn phone call. Now I can't think straight. Jaxon comes up to me and I just want to push him away and hold onto him at the same time. He doesn't need to get involved in this fucked up mess.

"Stay out of it, Jaxon." Please stay. I fucking need you now more than ever.

"The fuck I will! You are in no shape to drive."

God, I could kiss him right now. He's right, my hands start shaking. I drop the keys in his hands. "It's my sister." Is all I can say as he guides me to the car. Chris runs out of the house yelling for us.

"Hey where y'all going? The party is in here."

Jaxon turns to look at Chris. "Party's over. I expect everyone out, that doesn't belong here by the time we get back."

He looks between us and I'm on the verge of damn tears. Chris knows, I don't have to say it, but he knows. We have a silent conversation between us, and Jaxon looks so confused about the way we are looking at each other.

"Shit! Alright got it. They are good as gone. If you need us, we are here."

I don't say anything I just get in the car. Jaxon follows closely behind. "Where to?" When I don't say anything, he squeezes my hand. "Lucas." He jolts me out of my thoughts, and I'm thankful for it. I look up and see how gentle his eyes are. "Where to?"

"The hospital."

He doesn't say anything as he backs up and then drives towards the hospital. Jax grabs my hand and brings it to his lips. "I'll be right here if you need me." Who would have thought this cocky son of a bitch has a sweet side. "Thank you." Is all I can say as I look out the window, but he intertwines our hands together. I feel comfort in this gesture, I just want his arms around me again. I don't even realize we are here until I feel his hand on my face. "I'm here for you, remember that."

I lean over and kiss him. It's a gentle, sweet and a tender kiss. I know something has changed between us. I mean in a way we took each other's virginity. Well ass virginity anyways. I chuckle at that thought and he lifts an eyebrow at me

"What's so funny?"

"I was just thinking we took each other's ass virginity."

"Ass virginity"

We look at each other and laugh, it feels good in this moment. Jax has made me laugh more than I can remember, and that means so much to me.

"Asshole you're a dork"

I smile at his gorgeous face. "Cocky son of a bitch."

I caress his hair at the nape of his neck and bring him towards me for another kiss. I just want to devour him whole. Jax pulls away panting. "We should go."

"Can't we just stay here so I can fuck you again."

"Fuck Lucas!" He adjusts his pants.

"That's what I rather be doing."