43. Busted

Lucas

I can't believe we are fucking here right now. This is not where I thought we would end up on my fucking birthday. Well technically it's not my birthday anymore because we have been here all fucking night! "This is all your fault!" I glare at my boyfriend. I can't believe this shit!

"My fault! Are you fucking kidding me right now?" He throws his hands in the air in frustration. "Because I'm the one that thought oh hey let's fuck with the asshole that called us fucking names!"

"He deserved everything he got! It's not like I threw the first punch. Oh, and I didn't hear you complain when you went along with it." Jaxon gets up in my face and he is fuming. "This is not how I wanted to spend your fucking birthday! I wanted it to be the best day for you." Jax looks dejected I go up and kiss him.  He did put a lot of fucking effort into my birthday, and because no matter what the outcome was, I had the best time.  Jax groans as he kisses me back.

"My mom is so going to kill me." Jaxon sighs as we break the kiss. "C'mon Jax it won't be that bad. Besides we are adults, what's the worst that can happen?" Jaxon sits on the bench and covers his face with his hands. "You've only seen the good side. But when she is mad oh you better watch out." I laugh because I cannot picture Kate anything but sweet. "I call bullshit!" We hear footsteps walking towards us. Right now, Kate has a look on her face that I have never seen before. "I wouldn't be so sure sweetie." I turn around and hear Jax groan. "I hope you boys had one hell of a time. Because playtime is over now boys. So how did you two land up in jail?"

Shit this is not good.

The officer opens up the jail cell with a smug look on his face telling us we are free to go. Jax and I start talking at the same time. Kate raises a hand and we both shut up immediately. "You're lucky I got all the charges dropped last night before I got on the damn plane."

"You mean we didn't have to spend the night last night in here?" Jax asks as we collect our things. "Of course, not but since I had to deal with all this crap, I got them to keep you overnight until I got here."

"Ma!"

Kate whirls around to stare at Jaxon and I actually shrink back. Fuck he was not kidding about Kate. Although she does not look like how my parents would be. It's the look of disappointment and the cut the crap look that gets you. It's like you don't want to let her down, but know you did. That's what makes you feel like shit.

"Don't Jaxon Andrew Reynolds! I have had maybe four hours of sleep at that and I'm jet lagged. So, start talking."

"It's my fault." I step up, I don't want her mad at Jax. If she hates me for it so, be it, but not Jax. We reach the car, and we get inside. "Explain Lucas." She looks at me through the rear-view mirror as she starts driving back to our hotel.

                                                                         Ten hours ago

"I have one more place I want to take you."  Jax pulls me to him and kisses me deeply as soon as I finish pulling up my shorts.

"Okay I don't think I can go another round." I say as I pull away.

Jax laughs and kisses my head. "Trust me, I think we finally wore each other out for once." I can't help but laugh as he pulls me to his side as we walk back to our hotel. Once we get back to the hotel, we take a quick shower and get ready to go out again.

"So where are we going?"

"You'll see." Jaxon smiles at me as he holds my hand.

We get a ride to a place that looks like it might be a club. We get out of the car and head in, once we are inside there is black lights on. "What is all this? I look around and smile. This looks pretty damn cool. "It's a black light, foam party." Jax smiles at me and kisses my head. "I thought this would be something really fun. I've never done this before."