Chapter Two

Dylan's POV

The next morning, Kamila got up and soon began to clean up. 'Oh great, now I have to deal with you two cleaning habits' Ryan groaned as we watched her work. I only laughed watching her, she was wearing a camisole and shorts, her hair pulled back in two pigtails making her looking cute.

After she was done in the house, we moved to the backyard and I realized that she had a glasshouse. That explains her natural flowery scent.
She worked really hard pruning and weeding and doing all sorts until she watered the plants and left to relax under a gazebo. " What should we do today boys?" She asked. We only stared at her tilting our heads to a side." Well, let's know about eachother." She said.

We sat as she began to talk. Her voice sounding like a lullaby.
" My name is Kamila Danielle Woods. I was born 12 September, after my sister so that makes me a baby. Growing up was simply the same as every other girls except when it comes to me being with guys. Let's just say I was naive and they always used that against me.
I met my best friend Zoe in senior year and we have been attached by the hips since then even when we left to different colleges we always spent breaks and free times together. She is one full basket of craziness but I like her all the same.
My last boyfriend Tony. Well, we met two years ago and began dating few months after we met. Zoe didn't like him and made it known to him so he always made sure to visit me when she wasn't around. I just found out that he was two-timing me seven months ago.
I am a little over him, but Zoe wasn't convinced. She actually was the one who told me to adopt you guys and now here we are."

We relaxed for a while and went inside. Kami cooked something up and was about serving us. I was damn hungry so I just couldn't calm down." Sit." She said. Oh great, now we have to do tricks. We sat as I hoped she won't ask us to roll over or worse, dance or spin.' Like you won't do it.' Ryan said.
" Oh. You two are so adorable." She giggled kissing our snouts. Okay, adorable is not a word to describe me but since it is coming from my mate and I got a kiss I will let it pass. She served us and herself. We sat in the living room eating as we watched a movie. Turns out our mate is a lover of Disney movies because this is the fourth we are watching since we came in. I wondered which other one she would like.

We cleaned up and Kami went into her room straight to the wardrobe. She began to pick out some clothes and that was when we realized that the next day is the beginning of a new week. I whined before I knew it making Kamila smile in our direction. That smile makes me want to stop her from ever going out, telling her who I really was and claiming her immediately.
She picked a purple pant suit and heels

A/N: The pant suit is purple

Kamila's POV

The next morning, as I got ready for work. Captain and Duke sat by my side when I was  busy with my make up whining.
"You boys can't come with me." I told them. They whined the more as if telling me that they will be on their best behaviour. The faces they were both making finally made me agree. The next thing I knew, they were out of the room, I could hear them yelping happily.
I dressed and picked up my hand bag and laptop bag, stepping into the living room to see them waiting by the entrance. "I sincerely hope I won't regret this." I muttered as we went out to my car.

The boys really put on their best behaviour. Everyone in the office liked them and played with them.
"Kami, why didn't you tell me you adopted two dogs?" My assistant, Leslie asked." Because I just did over the weekend. After all you know now." I replied. "But still, I would have loved to come with you." She said.
Zoe stopped by during my break and was surprised to see the boys in my office. " These two are really changing you." She said taking her seat. " I don't think they would have allowed me leave the house if I didn't bring them along." I replied.
She leaned forward wagging her brows, I gave her a suspectful look asking. " What are you up to?" "I should be asking you that!" She exclaimed.

I sat back waiting for her to elaborate. " You still haven't gotten those toys right?" She asked. "No." "That's it,I'm ordering them for you. Expect a delivery at your doorstep when you get home." She grinned. I just shook my head because there was no way I could argue myself out.
She smiled seeing that I wasn't arguing and sat enjoying the comfort of my office.
" Sometimes I feel like you do not have any office because you come here almost every day." I said as I watched her work. She is a fashion designer and owns her own shop. " You should be grateful that this godly fashionista is in your office." She replied. I rolled my eyes finishing a file and sat back to enjoy my lunch.

Zoe left an hour later leaving me in my office with loads of work. Time went by quickly and by the time I realized, It was evening pass my closing hour. I packed up and left the office, the boys walking by my sides.
We got home and true, as Zoe said. I found a package at the doorstep. A tiny part of my mind wanted to dump it in the bin but I knew that was signing a death warrant if Zoe ever found out and she would actually find out.
I took it in and dropped it in my room before undressing, my feet screaming relief and freedom. After a light dinner, I went into my room the boys ahead of me like they couldn't wait for me to open the package.

Taking a deep breath, I opened it and began to bring out the stuffs. I almost choked on my saliva as my eyeballs were about popping out of the sockets when I saw all she got.
Two dildoes, one normal and the other vibrating but they were both 8inches. Buttplugs, vibrators and some other filling stuffs that I didn't even know existed.
I packed them back and retired to bed falling deep asleep with Captain and Duke on either side of me.

Dylan's POV
When Kamila's friend mentioned getting toys for her. I couldn't help but imagine her all filled with toys in her two holes making herself come to a porno. Even though this best friend of hers can be very crazy, I am happy she got the toys for our mate.
We got home and the package was by the entrance. Ryan kept panting hard into our mindlink. She finally opened them after we had dinner and I must say, Zoe really chose well.
She was still shy and didn't try anything but I couldn't wait to see her try.
We fell asleep but woke up in the midst of the night. She was exhausted and so deeply asleep leaving us to be able to contact our parents

Mum was the one who picked the phone this time. " Oh my boys, how have you been? Aaron told us every thing. You two found your mate right?" She said immediately not even giving us the opportunity to say hello. " How do you expect them to reply you if you won't stop asking questions." Dad's voice spoke through the phone. " Hey mum, dad. How have you two being?" I asked. " Well, except you had me worried when we couldn't find you two." She replied.

" We missed you guys so much. How's Sarah?" Ryan asked. Our younger sister who is a devil but we love her all the same.
"She is good. Training hard to join the tracking team." Dad replied. " Oh, that's good to hear." I said. " And we just found out she is not straight." Mum added. " Oh" I simply said. " You two knew?, Why didn't you tell us?, Why did she even keep it from us?, How long have you known?." Her questions came tumbling out.

" She told us not to tell until she revealed it herself." Ryan said. " Mum, dad, we need to go. Talk later?" I told them. " Okay, I will expecting your call." Mum replied.
We hung up and shifted going back to the room. As we went in, Kami was sitting up, trying to wear her flip flops. She noticed us and smiled sleepily before going into the bathroom.
'That was close' Ryan said. Kamila returned and we all snuggled close until she fell asleep.