Chapter Thirteen

Dylan's POV

After Zoe took Kami so she could change. We all sat together. "I am so happy you three mates are friends." Mum said. "Mum, you have been saying that for goddess knows how many times now." Sarah groaned.
Mum just ignored her and faced me. "So when are you bringing Kami home?" She asked. "We haven't brought it up to her. And she can't just leave work now which means we have to plan it well." I replied. "But you guys too." She said referring to our duty as Alphas. "Don't worry ma. We will figure it out with her and decide when to return." I told her.

We stopped talking when we heard the two ladies returning. Zoe came in first effectively blocking our view of our mate. She grinned and stepped away moving to Sarah.
I turned to look at Kami and the oxygen that was going through my nostrils and lungs stopped immediately.
Turned out my brother actually choked on air. That was how amazing she looked.

Amazing was not even a word I could use at that moment. She looked breathtaking and enchanting like an ethereal creature. The lightings in the room showed off how milky and flawless her skin was.
Ryan's jaw was practically fallen into his laps and I'm sure that was how I looked too.
Sarah and Zoe were busy giggling at our faces but I was too busy to  acknowledge them.

"How do I look?" Kami asked snapping us out of it completely. "Extremely breathtaking and beautiful, darling." I told her and watched her face flush red.
"You are welcome." Zoe said flipping her hair. "Nice dresses you have Zoe." Mom told her. "Aww, thanks Marie. Okay, let's go take it off. I have to go check out the venue for my fashion show." Zoe said leading Kami out of the room.

Sarah went with Zoe to go check out the venue while Kami, Ryan and I showed our parents around. We left to a store to get somethings since mom wanted us to have a barbecue night.
Shopping took almost an hour but we finally left for the house.
Preparation for the night began immediately. We made steaks, chicken, Mac and cheese, hush puppies, corns and lastly mashed potatoes.

We also made plans for bonfire later in the night. It was seven in the evening when everyone arrived and the table was busy.

After we all are, the ladies went in to do the dishes while we made the bonfire placing camp chairs around it. Also a large bag of marshmallow along with sticks and a cooler of drinks.
The ladies came out and we all sat enjoying the heat and cold on our skin sharing stories and that was when my mum decided to share embarrassing stories about my brother and I.

"Mum, that is enough." I groaned in mortification as mum was telling a story about how we got scared during one Halloween night of our childhood.
"Please go on." Kami said laughing hard as she held her stomach.
Mum just ignored us pleading and began a new story.

Sharing stories late into the night, Zoe also told stories about she and Kamila's life in highschool and growing.
We finally decided to go in around 10pm. Kami stripped down to her bikini and fell fast asleep immediately her body touched the soft silky fabric of the bed.
We joined her and also fell asleep on either sides caging her between our arms.

It was the day of Zoe's fashion show. She already called a dozen times that morning that we must not be late that I was tempted to switch the phone off but Kami advised me against it. "Do not even think about it or she will release all anxiety on you and probably have your head." She said.

After breakfast, we hung around the house. Kamila tended to her glasshouse and tended sat in the gazebo to sketch again.  Her sketch this time was of a teenage girl with a butterfly perched on her finger.

"That looks amazing." I told her. She smiled dropping the pad. "Most of these sketches are glimpses of pictures I see in dreams. Like this dragon." She opened the pad to show me that uncompleted dragon sketch. "But I don't see him again."

At exactly 4pm, everyone got ready and left except Sarah since she has been with Zoe since last night.

On arriving at the venue, we were all ushered backstage where Zoe was barking orders to everyone and correcting anything on every models.

Just then a lady came to her. "Zoe, the twins are not here yet." She said. "WHAT??!!!!" She screeched harming my werewolf sensitive ears infact everyone around heard her and looked in our direction.

"No, no , no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. No, no, no. Oh my goodness. Oh no,no." She said moving to another direction. We followed her. "Zoe, calm down. We will figure something out." Kami said to her.

"Yes, figure something out. Something, out. Figure.... Something..." She mumbled then she faced me and my brother. "Out." She grinned.  "Okay, that look is freaking me out." Aaron said making Sarah slap the back of his head. "Okay, what is the crazy idea?" Kami asked her. Guess the two know each other so well.

"Kami, your boyfriends are lifesavers. You two are going to be my models." She said still grinning.
I shared a look with Ryan then we both faced her and said "Us?" together. She nodded then quickly she put on a pleading face. "Please do this for soon-to-be sister-in-law." She said. Aaron laughed.Guess we are using the in-law trump card.

Soon we were getting dressed into Zoe's main outfit for the fashion show with Aaron being a pain in the ass by teasing us endlessly. Now I understand why she was so freaked out when the news came to her.

Kami came to us when we finished changing. The scent of her arousal hit my nose like a slap. I mindlinked Aaron to give us privacy and he left grinning stupidly. "Seeing us this way turns you on, mate?" I said smirking and her face became a tomato red one. She looked away but we pulled her to stand between us.

"No need to shy away darling. Good thing you are in a dress." Ryan said as he let his hand travel up her thigh until he touched her pants. "She wet?" I asked. "Very wet and only because of us, right?" He said. Kami nodded panting heavily.

I placed my finger and joined Ryan,together we teased her. "You know you have to be quiet." I told her. Sliding my finger in easily due to how wet she was.
We both teased her until she came with an inaudible moan, her eyes squeezed shut and mouth open.

We had just finished cleaning up and adjusting her dress when Zoe came. "Okay lovebirds, you got untangle yourselves. You guys are up." She said smirking. "Yes, please do. Stop reminding us single ones that we are single." Aaron said standing beside her.

We stepped out. Kami got a spot backstage where she could see us well and we ascended the stage on cue. The blinding lights and sound from speakers was something I wanted to get away from. 'Damn, we are models bro.' Ryan said through our mindlinks. 'Guess so.' I replied smiling.

The show was a success. Our designers that were around tried to get our contacts to see if we could come model for them but unfortunately that was not in anyway our line of work so we had to decline.

Zoe treated us to dinner in a restaurant. "Okay. Let me make a toast." She said while we were eating. "Okay, go ahead Zoe." Kami told her.

"First, I would make a toast to my amazing self" We all but my parents rolled our eyes. "And also to my very amazing soon-to-be brothers-in-law for stepping in. And of course I would not forget you, my amazing best friend,sister, and pest, Kamila. And also, to a very amazing lady I just met, Sarah. And you guys Ian and Marie. I guess we are one big family. You get a toast too Aaron, I did not forget you."

"Really, no 'handsome, cool guy' for me?" He asked. "Oh, puh-lease. You are not in any way handsome and cool." Zoe and Sarah said.

Hello people. Hey, I know I haven't posted in (how long exactly?) But anyways here is one for you guys. Love you all so do not hate me.

Do not forget to
Vote💜
Comment 💜
Share 💜

With love
Adorable_sam