Chapter Forty Five

KAMILA'S POV

Giving Jayden and the rest of the rogues a second chance was the best idea ever.
Dylan and Ryan went to check up on security protocol and all while I was with Zoe, Sarah and Aaron planning a small party for the new additions to the pack.

"Okay, spit it out. What is up with you?" I asked Aaron who was acting all jittery around me.
"It's nothing." He lied. "Say it or you are smelling any food I cook for a week." I threatened.

"Well, I can smell from a pretty huge distance. I don't really have to be in your house to smell whatever delicacy you make." He grinned.

"Oh really, what I meant was, I will let Kai burn your ass to ashes before you can smell." I told him. Zoė laughed out as he glared at me.

"Fine,....... I found my mate." He said. The kitchen was so quiet as we all tried to process if what we heard was actually correct.

"Say something!" Aaron whined shaking me on my seat.
"I'm so excited for you, Aaron. Who is he?" I asked.

"Victor. One of the new members of the pack." he replied

"Oh, that guy looks like a tough nut to crack." Zoė said with a grimace.

"Yeahhh, but I'm sure you will be able to get him to come out of his shell, after all you are mates." I told him.

"Did you have any moment with him?" Sarah asked.

"Not yet. Definitely this night, after they become members of the pack." He replied.

"Good idea. What time is it starting tonight anyway?" Zoe asked me.
"7pm,huge dinner with everyone after that."

We left to the pack house with intention to help all the chefs cooking in the kitchen.

"How is it going people?" Aaron asked as we all walked in. "Was doing better, why are you here?" Marie said to him.

"My awesome amazing ethereal self is here to help you all, be prepared to experience the wonders of my two hands." He replied standing in the middle of the kitchen.
"Get out of the way with those things you call hands. Look around, the only males in here are the REAL chefs who have REAL purpose. The only thing you are doing here is taking space." Marie told him after hitting the back of his head with a spatula.

Every one laughed at Aaron as he glared at us.

" Bestie, save me. "He dramatically called clinging to my arm.
" Get your hands off MY bestie, you peasant."Zoė told him with a glare.  " Nope, she is my bestie too."Aaron replied.

Zoė pulled out of the kitchen to the backyard, 'to fight for the rightful position of being my bestie'. As they both said.

Everyone else got busy forgetting about the other two.

" You were really amazing today, Kami. The pack can't have a much more better luna." Marie said to me.
"Thank you Marie, it felt so good defending the pack. It isn't just a pack to me any more but family." I replied.

"Luna, we were hoping you could make the dessert ." One of the chefs said to me. I looked at them all to see that they were all nodding with a smile.

"Of course, no problem. But I'm going to make use of everyone's assistance. It is a big gathering tonight." I replied. They all agreed happily and we got to work.

Menu for dessert were
Pies
Chocolate chip cookies
Sugar cookies
Tart
Brownies

We also loaded candies into jars for all the kids around.

After everything was ready, I began to walk down to the house to get ready for the night. My phone rang and I looked to see that it was a call from Serenity, my sister.