Chapter Forty Four

Third Person's POV

Training in the pack continued vigorously. Kamila became someone that every warrior wanted to fight against to prove how good they actually are. Not that fighting against their Alphas was not enough proof but Kamila's use of her elemental powers and magic made the battle harder.

It was already two weeks since Kamila got back from Arythell. After training with pack members, she made sure to also train herself, meditating to balance the use of her magic and ensure that her energy won't be depleted after few elements attacks.

Kamila sat on the floor in a lotus pose.

A/N. For those who don't know what lotus position is, picture for reference below

 For those who don't know what lotus position is, picture for reference below

As she concentrated, it was like the wind was still around her. Even as the wind was still, her hair was flowing around her head as it defying gravity.

Specks of blue lights began to appear on her body creating an ethereal glow. As her body glowed the more, she began to levitate still in the same sitting position but this time few centimeters above the ground.

Every pack members training stopped to look at the wonderful view in front of them. As if enchanted, no one said a word as they continued to stare at her.

"Beautiful." Dylan whispered admiring his powerful mate.
"Every time I forget how powerful Mila actually is, she does incredible stuffs to remind me." Aaron whispered to Dylan and Ryan.

Suddenly there was a change in the atmosphere. Dylan received information through the mindlink from the wolves on patrol that the rogues were attacking.
Immediately, those who couldn't fight were sent straight to the bunker for safety.

"What about Kami?" Ian asked when he noticed she hasn't moved from her position even with the warning and alarm siren sounding through the pack.
"She will be fine, the unlucky ones will be the rogues who get close to her." Ryan smirked.
They moved to the area where the rogues were attacking from in  order to prevent them from getting too close to the pack mainlands.

'Keep at most, five for questioning' Dylan announced to all the warriors, some shifted and some remained in their human form ready to take on the intruders.

As the fight continued on the east side of the pack, the other areas were protected by patrol wolves.
But what they did not expect was more wolves to attack in another place.

When Dylan noticed the plan was to attack from all sides. He gave out new orders. 'Lead them to the training ground, let's all have them together.'   'Don't let them realise the plan.'  Ryan added.

The entire fight finally moved to the training ground. Kamila was still in her head space, her body glowing more violently.

Just then, the rogues became more feral trying to get to her.