Chapter Thirty Two

Third Person's POV

After Kami finally caught her breath and calmed down. Dylan pulled her to sit on him filling her up as she moaned.

"Move." Dylan said.

"Oh, fuck." Kami whispered as she began to ride him slowly at first then she increased her pace until she was moving quite fast.

Ryan moved to knee behind her. "Are you ready?"  He whispered poking her with my dick.
Kami nodded moaning. Ryan moved slowly only pushing the head of his  dick in but she clench and groaned.

"Don't do that." He said. "Sorry." She moaned as Dylan moved them again, at that moment,  he pushed all the way in filling her up completely and she let out a high pitch moan.

The two men groaned as Kamila both holes squeezed down on them.
After waiting a minutes or two to get Kami to relax, they began to move.

Kami moaned as she felt them in every inch of her insides. The guys moved faster and she came squirting.
Not long after, they both came inside her.

After that, they changed and continued till the crack of dawn.

Kamila woke up to the sound of scratching on the door. She got up and opened the door for her puppy, sapphire.
He jumped onto the bed making himself comfortable and Kami joined him and they both laid on the bed doing absolutely nothing.

Almost an hour later, Kami finally got up to get ready for the day. The day was kinda chilly so she picked out something to keep warm.

Sapphire followed her out of the room and they both went down to get breakfast

"Hey."  Kami heard someone say when she reached the kitchen making her shriek and a ball of flame flew across the room towards the spot where the voice came from.

"You can't go around putting people on fire." Vale said.
"You can't keep coming out of anywhere like some teleporting demon and scaring me then maybe I won't have to put you on fire." Kami told him as she brought out a pan.

"I was not creeping, I was here the whole time and just call out when I noticed you." he said sitting on a stool by the kitchen island.

"Let me see you first." Kami said.

She took out a loaf of bread, chocolates and butter.

"What are you making?" Vale asked looking at her like an eager child.
"Watch and see." Kami simply said.

She cut the crust of the bread away and flattened it out with a rolling pin.
After that, she cut out some chocolates and rolled the bread around the chocolate sealing it with melted butter. She fried them all until the breads were a little brown and the chocolate was melted in it.
Making enough for herself and Vale, she made extra for Aaron who always come around to snack on anything and everything.

"Hmm, very nice." Vale munching on the pieces on his plate before downing it all with a glass of orange juice.
"I take it that you enjoyed it all." Kami smiled.
They ate and cleaned up the kitchen. After that, Vale and Kami took a walk through the pack before arriving at a clear space.

"This looks good, we can use it as our training spot. I don't think the werewolves uses it." Vale said.
"Hmm, okay. I like it anyway." Kami replied.

"Okay, let us start with meditation." Vale said sitting on the grass and Kami took off her jacket sitting in front of him.

"Having powers like yours means you need to have control over your emotions. Meditation helps to keep calm as you find your inner peace.
Once you find your inner peace, using your powers without your emotions greeting the best of you." Vale explained.

"So, I need to meditate, find my inner peace. So using my powers without an outburst of emotion will be impossible." Kami said and Vale nooded.

Kami took a deep breath, closed and eyes and tried to clear her mind.
"Keep calm, clear every unwanted thoughts out until you feel so light and free." Vale said in a calm steady voice.

Sitting for almost an hour, Kami was quiet but one could tell that she was not successful in her meditation.
" I am so not getting this." She said opening her eyes.
" Well, you are not calm. For starters.
So, let us get you calm. I don't know if this still works but I remember you were not good at meditating then so I always had to do this." Vale said standing behind her.

" Do what? "Kami asked. Just then, she felt Vale massaging her scalp.
" Oh."Kami closed her eyes enjoying the sensations running through her scalp.
" Now try again. "Vale said.

Kamila finally succeeded after a while and soon she was extremely quiet and still.

Vale slowly moved away from her and sat on a rock staring at her.
He heard footsteps approaching them and turned to see Dylan and Ryan.
He quickly signalled to them to be quiet by placing a finger on his lips and pointed towards Kami.

They nodded and quietly walked to where Vale was sitted. "What is going on?" Ryan asked.
"She is just meditating and I guess it is going good seeing how still she is." Vale replied quietly.

"When is she going to come out of it?"Dylan asked.
" I don't know, might take hours, the whole day. But since this is her first time after a long while, it might not be that long.
I can recall her staying this way for a whole day into the night back then. "Vale replied.

" If she is like that for the night, do you move her from her spot and maybe take her in? "Dylan asked not liking the fact that his Lunan will be here at night.
" Yes, I mean she is always so into it that she doesn't move for the whole day and night. Works well for her, Reina once told me that she is always training while she is like in a realm while meditating." Vale replied.

The two alpha kept watching her, they even changed into their wolf and sat beside her quietly.

💫💫💫

Meanwhile, Kami was wandering around in a place that looked like a garden.
She finally spotted a figure sitting but she somehow knew that it was Reina who was sitted.

"Reina." She said sitting in front of her.
"Kamila." Reina said with a light smile.

Kami could see how much they looked alike except that Reina's eyes were red in color as well as her hair.

Kami looked around her and noticed a very clear stream showing  her reflection. She looked the same, except that her own eyes were blue.

"Where is this place?" Kami asked. "A place in our mind, where we feel the calmest. Back then, whenever I meditate and get here. It makes it easy for me to train, everything here is a teacher, you just have to connect with them all." Reina explained.

"And how do I do that?" Kami asked.

"Close your eyes, stay calm. When you feel that tingling sensation, I don't know how else to put it. Just, you know, accept it,welcome it." Reina said.

Kamila closed her eyes trying to feel. Her mind felt extremely calm unlike the first time when she tried to meditate.

She opened her eyes to see herself in the presence of different beings.

💫💫💫

Vote, comment,share and follow.

Much love
Lizbeth Rose 🌹