Chapter Seven

I woke up the next morning feeling a little bit happy and giddy. Then I remembered the previous night. The guys making promise and me finally confessing to Zoe.
After having my bath,I picked out an outfit for the day.

Getting to the kitchen,the guys were busy cooking and Dylan whacked Ryan head over an issue making me giggle. "Good morning." I said. "Morning love." Dylan said but Ryan ran to me "He hit me." He whined pointing at Dylan. " Why did you do that?" I asked his brother.
"Because the goat was stealing bacons." Dylan replied pointing a spatula at him. I turned to face Ryan. "Is that true?"
"It was just a piece." He said making Dylan scoff. "The so-called piece you took is enough for Kami." Dylan said serving my plate and I sat to eat. I only laughed at the two brothers.
"I'll be the one to bring your lunch today." Ryan said beaming like it was a great achievement. "You guys are taking turns?" I asked. "Yeah, sounds good." Dylan said. I finished eating and picked my bag and keys. "See you guys later." With that, I left for work.

On getting to my office, Leslie joined me and read out my schedule. I had two meetings before lunch and had to go check out a property after lunch. Since Ryan was coming over, he should accompany me. "So...." She said switching to her gossip self
I looked up at her. "Who was that guy from yesterday. Bringing you lunch?" She asked." Just an admirer."I replied." Really, what's his name? How did you two meet?" She asked in half a second, probably even quarter." We just met and kept talking." I replied nonchalantly. "What do you mean by we just met. I need the memo and report." She asked almost stomping her feet on the ground. "Don't you have a meeting to prepare?" I asked. "But.."she wanted to protest but I gave her a pointed look. Sighing dramatically and grumbling, she left my office and I laughed quietly at her retreating figure.

The second meeting was adjourned about five minutes to break and I left to my office. On getting there, Ryan was already sitted on the couch and my meal arranged on the coffee table." Hey sweetie." He grinned opening his arms for a hug. I stepped into them and we hugged for few seconds and I sat to eat.
"I am off to check out a property. Will you come with me?" I asked as I picked a taco. "Sure thing. I'll tell Dylan." He replied.
As I ate, Ryan gave me a light massage here and there." This hands of yours are too stiff." He said as he cracked some knuckles making me moan. "Slow down or I'll think you are having an orgasm." He said making me jerk my hand away glaring at him. He chuckled taking my hand back.

Ryan cleaned up and packed the plates while I got ready to leave. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded picking my bags. "Yep." "Are you still returning to the office."
"Probably for a little bit." I replied.
We left the office. Leslie kept giving me a look till she was out of sight but I caught a light smirk before that. "So, how far is the place?" Ryan asked. I unlocked the car and dropped my bag before answering. "About forty minutes from here." He nodded as we got into the car.

I put the key in the ignition and started the car and we drove off.
Ryan kept playing around with my radio." Haven't you heard the rule that the driver picks the song." I told him swatting his hand away.

He didn't even listen to me and kept playing around so I just left him and paid attention to the road before we crashed.

****
We arrived on the street and I parked my car in the driveway of the house. Just then a notification made my phone dinged so I picked it to check before going into the house.
Ryan created a group chat adding Dylan and I. I looked up at him to see him already smiling making me roll my eyes.
Dylan sent a message
D-This will be the most sensible thing you have done in a long while.
I giggled reading it and Ryan grin changed to a scowl as he typed a reply.
R- As far as I am concerned, I'm more sensible than you are.
K- 😂 You two are funny. I have work to attend to, we can chat later.
D- No problem love, see you later.

I dropped my phone in my car and went in then work began.
The house was a duplex with a master bedroom and two room upstairs. An extra room was down with the living room and kitchen.

It also had a regular sized backyard and the front had a little garden. "Looks good." Ryan said behind me.I hummed looking around the kitchen.
After finalizing the reason I was out. Ryan and I got ready to leave, this time he was driving.

We arrived back at the office. Ryan stayed in my office waiting for me to finish up the files I needed to sort for the day.

The guys kept chatting as I worked leading to numerous notifications on my phone. Curious, I picked my phone and joined in on the conversation.
K- What is going on with you two?
D- This brother of mine that I don't know how he got into mum's womb with me.
R- What did I do🥺?
D- Are you really asking me that🙄?
K- Dylan, what did Ryan do?
D- Annoying the fuck out of me.
K- Language, young man.

They both sent eyeroll emojis making me chuckle.
K- Okay, I really need to get back to work or else I won't be home early.

They replied their agreement and I dropped my phone returning to the task at hand.
The room was quiet meaning the guys stopped chatting except for when Dylan sent a message saying he was making ravioli.

Ryan and I left the office twenty minutes later than usual because I had to send a mail.
We got home and the guys ushered me up to my room to freshen up. I did and wore a boyfriend shirts and shorts.
The table was already set when I returned and we sat to eat. The ravioli was so good that I couldn't help but moan as I took every bite, eyes closed.
I opened my eyes to see the guys, staring intensely at me. Their eyes was looking much darker.
"You guys, your eyes." I said. "You keep moaning and all and expect us to feel normal." Dylan said, his voice raspy and also sexy.
Why do I think he sounds sexy. Oh my goodness Kami, get a grip of yourself. I mentally scolded myself.
While I was busy having a mental battle. The guys were now back to normal and snapped out of my daze.

Dinner ended on a good note. I convinced Dylan to allow me help with the dishes and we both did while Ryan was busy setting up the movie.
We all sat in the dimly lit room quietly watching the movie. A steamy scene came up making me oddly aware of the two guys I laid against. Luckily for my sanity, it ended as soon as it began.

Dylan's POV
Kami fell asleep during the movie but it ended few minutes after she fell asleep. I carried her and left for her room.
When I tried to drop her on the bed, she clinged toe staring at me with half opened eyes. She leaned in and I could hear my heartbeat until it happened. She kissed me and goddess, I never felt so amazing inside.
Ryan stood beside the bed as I pulled away. He was pouting. "Where's mine?" He said. Kami made grabby hands at him and he leaned in, she kissed him and dropped asleep.

The only thought that rn through our minds as we adjusted her on the bed and left the room was.
Our mate kissed us. Our mate kissed us. Our mate kissed us. Our mate kissed us. And damn it was amazing.

💜💜
Do not forget to vote comment and share peeps.
Xoxo Adorable_sam
Love y'all crazily