Chapter Twenty Five

Quick warning: There will be more than one or two POV in this chapter.

Kamila's POV

Dylan suggested we took a dip in the water inside the cave. Surprisingly, it was very warm contrasting the cold weather.
Being inside the warm water for almost thirty minutes made me feel relaxed. I closed my eyes enjoying the peaceful quiet.

"Feeling good?" I heard Dylan ask quietly as he placed feather light kisses around my neck before moving down my back. I hummed raising my head as Ryan kept kissing around my collarbone.

Ryan began to trail his finger down my body and I felt him parting my slit down there. He didn't put his finger in but just kept rubbing my entrance.
Dylan reached to hold my nipples and he also began to fiddle with them until they stood erect and sensitive.

Dylan carried me and we moved out of the water to the bed. He made me lay on the bed as they both stared at me making me feel somehow shy under their intense gaze.
Ryan leaned in and our lips met. I moaned into the heated kiss when I felt a finger slid inside me down.

Ryan released my lips going down to suck on my right nipples as his fingers gave the left one attention. Dylan leaned in to kiss me as he continued to tease me with his finger painstakingly slowly. I could feel him stretching me as he added two more fingers to the one already in.

With Ryan over stimulating my nipples and Dylan teasing my pussy as he rubbed hard on my clit, I came moaning out loud when Dylan released my lips from our kiss.

The guys stood and changed their position on the bed. Dylan knelt beside my head that he was directly in my face. I leaned in and took him in my mouth as Ryan began to eat me out.

I moaned around him when Ryan began to fuck me with his tongue. Dylan groaned and grabbed my hair using it to hold me as he began to fuck my throat.
He came down my throat after few minutes releasing me. Ryan pinched my clit making me also come.

Ryan laid behind me and began to rub his dick on my slit, not going in as he also rubbed my clit. I moaned each time I felt him slid in just a tiny little bit but he moved back out again.

After teasing me for as long as he wanted. He slowly slid in making me moan. I don't know but he suddenly felt more bigger than I was used to.
"You are big." I said. "Because we want to complete the mating process." Dylan explained.

I didn't even get a chance to say anything else when Ryan moved and I felt so full. Like I could actually feel him in my stomach.

Ryan's POV

After Kami told us we could mark her. My excitement was off the charts. When she asked to be marked at our spot behind the waterfall. We wasted no time in leaving for the place.

Teasing her was very fun for me but I also did it to get her to be more comfortable so she will take us very well. And of course, as our mate she is perfectly fine for us.

When I went in, her walls tightened as she moaned squeezing the life out of my dick that I almost came there and then but I held it in. I am only going to come when my fangs are buried deeply in her neck.

We stayed still as I allowed her to get used to me before I began to move slowly at first which was a lot of torture as she kept squeezing with every movement.
I increased my pace, only going faster than before. Kami moaned out loud as she came.

I slid out of her and Dylan turned her around making her kneel on the bed with her head down, ass up.
He slammed into her immediately. Kami screamed/moaned  into the bed as Dylan began to thrust in and out of her so fast.

She tried raising her head up but Dylan held her down in place as he continued his assault on her pussy.
"Oh my goodness, oh my goodness, oh my goodness." Kami chanted as she moaned into the bed, her nails ripping the material with how tight she was gripping it.

"I am cuuuummmmmmiiiinnngg" She said with a high pitched moan. I leaned in and kissed her swallowing all her screams as Dylan fucked her through her orgasm. Even with her Cummings, she kissed me back before leaving my lips to sneak a glance at Dylan.

The idiot smirked at her and thrust inside her harder and faster making her cum, hard, again.

Dylan's POV

The fact that we were about to mark Kami, our mate. To make her fully and completely ours made me so excited that I fucked her so hard until she couldn't even say anything anymore, only screams and moans which I loved hearing.

We laid on the bed with Kami between us. Ryan and I both began to move our dicks up and down between her folds. She moaned not even knowing what we had in plan for her.

I slid in first enjoying the familiar feeling of her walls around me. Ryan slid in slowly making her moan.
Only very little of us was inside her. I went in completely, Ryan following.

Kami moaned looking down to see that we were both inside her. "Too big, I'll tear." She whispered. "No, you won't." I replied.

We began to move but very slowly making Kami get used to the feeling. She moaned with each movement licking her chapped lips.

After few series of slow movements, we began to increase our pace and soon we had our mate screaming her head off.
Ryan slid out just as I slid in and we continued that way until she came for the seventh time that evening.

I could feel my released coming and also my elongated teeth, I leaned in and found the spot I had always wanted to mark her.

Author's POV

The two brothers found where that wanted to mark their mate.

Dylan, the place between her neck and shoulder on her right hand side.

Ryan moved lower, directly above her left breast.

Just as they bit her, they finally came releasing inside her.
If not for her IUD, there was no doubt, she would be pregnant after that night.

Kamila screamed in pure ecstasy as they marked her and came inside her.
She could almost pass out from the overwhelming pleasure.

While the mates were lost in their ecstasy, they failed to noticed a silver light that shone out of kamila's body just as her hair glowed silver but it died down almost immediately.

The guys were not ready to release her but they did after a while and separated their fully entangled body.

Kamila was breathing heavily, fully awake but at the same time ready to fall dead asleep.

Her mates admired her spent body and the mark in her which was starting to form but would see the complete outcome the next day.

After few minutes of relaxing. Dylan stood up and carried Kami, taking her to the warm body of her so she could relax a little bit before falling asleep.

After enjoying the water, Kami was back on the bed half asleep.
"Thank you." She said to her mates.
"No, thank you for accepting us." Dylan replied.
They kissed her forehead and fell asleep beside her finally feeling completed and more connected to their mate.

Unknown POV

In a dark room, sat a hooded figure. The only source of light was an orb in its front that was emitting a silver glow.

"You are finally back, I will get you and that power will become mine."

💫💫💫

Yayyy
Finally, I did it.

Let the drama begin
*Drum roll*

Do not forget to vote, comment, share and follow.

Instagram: liz.bethrose

Lots of love from
Lizbeth Rose🌹