Chapter Eight

Dylan's POV
Weekend finally came. Ryan and I planned to take Kami on a date with the help of Zoe.
Dinner at an Italian restaurant and all night in an amusement park. I called to take reservation at the restaurant at 7pm after Kami left for work.
She didn't know where we were taking her and kept asking over breakfast until she left for work.

After cleaning up. Ryan and I called home and mum picked the call this time. "Hello boys." She said. "Hey mum. How are you, and everyone?" I asked. "Everyone is doing well boys. I should ask how it's going with your mate." Mum said.
"Doing good, going on our first date tonight." Ryan replied smiling even though it was not a video call. "Oh, I hope you planned it well?" Mum asked. "To perfection mum. How's dad?" I asked.
"In the office, and Kami?"
"She's gone to work." Ryan replied. "I can't wait to see you all." Mum said. I nodded before replying."Same here mum."

"Okay, I will leave you to prepare for your date. I will speak with Kami tomorrow." She said. "No problem mum. My regards to dad and Sarah." Ryan said and the call ended.

*††*
It was almost time for Kami's lunchtime and Ryan was out to give her lunch. I went into the room to picky outfit. A red Tee shirt and jeans with black sneakers that had hint of red as design on it.
Ryan's clothes were already picked out. His was a blue Tee shirt and jeans with blue sneakers.

Ryan and Kami returned home later in the evening. "Hi." She said hugging me. "Hey, sweetie. Now go prepare. We've got a date." I told her as we separated. She nodded "You are still not going to tell me?" .
"Sweetie, you will find out in less than an hour. Go dress up then you can see for yourself." I told her. She pouted but nodded and left to her room.

Ryan and I went into our room to change and sat in the living room when we were through. Kamila stepped out about forty minutes later.

She was dressed in a white gown that had pattern of roses all over it. The gown hugged her figure up and was free from the waist down. A rose sandal and black little purse completed her looks.

"How do I look." Kami asked pulling me out of my trance. "Like a queen,our queen." I replied as Ryan nodded in agreement still admiring her. She blushed at that pulling a strand of hair behind her ear.

We left the house and got into the car. The drive was a comfortable silence with music playing from the radio. I could tell that Kami was eager with how fast her heart was beating.

"An Italian restaurant?" Kami asked as I pulled over and turned off the engine of the car. "Yes. Our first stop for tonight." Ryan replied as he helped her step out of the car. I handed the keys over to valet and we went in.
"Table for Steele." We went in following the lady and took our seat. "Your server for tonight will join you momentarily." She smiled and left.
A man joined us just as the lady left, smiling." Good evening."
We ordered our meal and chatted with a glass of wine as we waited.

Kami kept asking where our next stop was but we didn't tell her. "C'mon, just a clue." She begged. "If I give you a clue, you will guess the place immediately and that would ruin the fact that it's meant to be a surprise." I told her.
"So tell me about yourself. I think I already did when I thought you guys were dogs." She said.

"Well, we are Alpha of a pack called the Silver Moon pack. We became the Alpha when we clocked 21, we are twenty nine going on thirty which means we been Alpha for eight years now. Aside from being Alphas, we also have normal jobs and own a firm together. I am an architect while Ryan is an interior designer." I said
"We have a younger sister who really looks up to us even though she acts like we are annoying at times. She always tells us her secrets before opening up to our parents."Ryan added smiling.

"And our parents. The best in the world. Our dad, the previous alpha. He is a great dad and always advised us on pack affairs, more or less like an advisor. He taught us lots of things and always talked about how we should cherish and respect our mate when we find her. He is crazily in love with our mum and they act like newly mated sometimes.
Our mum, well, she is sweet, caring,nice and a very convincing woman. But one wrong move around her and you are officially a scapegoat." I said chuckling.

"Our beat friend and beta was a usual victim and he never learnt his lessons nomatter how hard our mum would hit his head or any part of his body. There was a time my mum told us to look for someone who would birth a new line of beta because she was so close to giving him a local vasectomy." Ryan said laughing and I couldn't help but join him as I remembered the look on Aaron's face.

Kami stared at us in disbelief before laughing also. "Are you sure that's the same woman I spoke to?" She asked.

I nodded. "Mum is usually sweet but becomes a tiger once she's mad. Hence the name our dad gave her, little tiger." I said.

We left the restaurant and got into the car. Kamila's eyes was wide when she saw our next stop and suprise for her. She was almost running too excited that we were behind her. Her expression like that of a little girl.

We went on few rides. After our third ride, Kami wanted face painting. She told the artist to draw whiskers and all to make us look like a wolf while she got a pretty one. Half of her face was covered with butterfly wings.

Kami got to a game booth. Ryan and I took turns playing to win her something. The game had an artificial space gun and we were to shoot ten aliens without a miss. I played and she got a blue dragon fluffy doll while Ryan got her a dog. It almost looked like a golden retriever.

Next was a photo booth. After few pictures, I found myself kissing Kamila. She was between Ryan and I giving him access to her neck. She moaned into my mouth just as I sniffed her arousal. She whimpered grinding against my jeans.

"We are not doing anything until you give us the permission." I told her. "Just please me." She whispered whimpering softly.

Ryan and I pulled away the same time making her eyes snap open giving us a questioning look. "Not here darling." I told her. We left the booth and I took all the pictures.

We got to the car and I started the engine driving out and away. Kami became impatient and restless that she turned to face Ryan and began to attack his face with kisses. It took a lot of willpower from me not to stop the car right where we were and join them.
So all I did was step on the gas and sped home as the car was filled with their moans.

We arrived in fifteen minutes. I turned off the car and stepped out. I opened the door and pulled Kami out throwing her over my shoulder as we all went in.

It is finally happening.
Chapters from the next one will be having warnings if it is going to contain hot and steamy scene.

Thanks for giving this book a chance. Constructive criticism is allowed as that could help me realise any mistake for when I plan on editing.

Do not forget to vote comment and share 💜💙💙💜💙
With abundance of love
Adorable_sam