Chapter Fourteen

Kamila

It has been a week since Zoë's fashion show. The guys family returned while Sarah stayed behind and is living with Zoë now.

I was in my office working on some designs for work when Leslie came in. "You have a meeting in five minutes." She said . "Thanks, Leslie. I will be out soon." She nodded and left the office while I grabbed my file filled with designs and left for the meeting room.

The meeting room was a cozy looking room with super comfy couches, it is painted in different colours; white, purple, lilac and a tiny hint of gold with frames adorning the walls.
It was very comfortable and sometimes, I sit in there to brainstorm. I took my seat in an armchair facing a couch reserved for the clients, beside was a table holding a plate of snacks and drinks.

The door opened and they came in. A couple,from what I could see, the lady was pregnant. I stood and faced them. "Nice to meet you, Mr and Mrs Drew." I said giving them a handshake.
"Nice to meet you too, please call me Carl, and this is my wife, Sofia." Carl introduced. I nodded smiling and we took our seats.

Carl and Sofia are moving out of their penthouse into a more suitable house since they are starting a family. The house was just a small apartment with four rooms, the dining room and a study.

"So, a room as the master bedroom, a room as nursery, one as the guest room while we just leave the other comfy enough?" I repeated what I had on my note pad as Carl nodded in agreement.
"What theme do you guys have in mind for your room?" I asked. "Honestly, we have no idea. I wanted something warm whil Carl here wants something masculine which means we haven't decided." Sofia replied.
"I haven't argued about it ever again since she released the hormone bomb on me." Carl said acting like he was whispering but of course Sofia heard him and she slapped the back of his head. I laughed as Carl grumbled rubbing the place she hit.

"Well, we can use you two style in a room as long as we mix the right colours and voilà, your masculine and warm in the room." I told them. "How about the nursery?" I asked.
"Oh, it will be totally divided into two." Sofia said happily as she rubbed her belly. "Same gender or different?" I asked. "Different, I was hoping we could use purple and blue." Sofia said.

"Of course we can, Sofia. I am just here to help you perfect whatever idea you may have and suggest some to you." I told her.

The meeting ended after an hour and half and I left to my office to see Dylan sitted behind my desk. "Hey, firefly. How are you?" He asked. "I'm good. Just a little tired." I replied resting my head on his chest as I snuggled close. Soon, I felt him stroking my hair. "Wanna nap a little bit?" He asked. "Even if I didn't want to, your fingers magic is making me to." I mumbled and he chuckled.
"Where is Ryan?" I asked already yawning. "He is home, while I am going to stay until it's time for you to get home. Sleep now firefly." He said.

I napped for an hour and a half before waking up and I worked on the designs for Carl and Sofia's house. Dylan just sat beside me and also gave me some ideas.
"You are so good at this." I told him as we both designed the kitchen. "Ryan is better, I am the architect between us both. I am sure he will love to help you with the rest." He replied. "Speaking of which,how do you think is going with your company?" I asked. "Well, Aaron closed it. So it will be reopened when we go home. You could even partner with us." Dylan said.

Soon it was 5pm, my closing time. I shut down my system and packed my bags and laptop leaving for home. "Wanna eat out?" Dylan asked as he drove out of the parking lot. "Well, I would really like to mix cuisines right now. Let's just order in." I replied. "What are we getting?" . He asked
"Pizza, meat lover. Some Chinese and Italian." I replied. He nodded smirking as he sent all I said to Ryan.

We arrived home and I went in to see Ryan in the living room watching Wednesday Addams. He stood up and hugged me before leaning to merge our lips, I also kissed him in return wrapping my arms around his torso.
"How was your day?" He asked when we stopped. "It was okay,and yours?" I asked back. "Chilling, took care of your glasshouse again." He replied making me groan. "You are a lifesaver, I always neglect it for a while and going back in there is always a shitload to do." I said.
I left to go shower then dressed into a comfy nightdress before leaving my room. Dylan and Ryan already arranged the living room.
They pushed the couch back and laid a protective cover on the floor and arranged all the food we ordered on it. Blankets were by a corner waiting for when we plan to cuddle.
"What movie are we watching?" I asked joining them on the floor. "A fast and furious marathon." Ryan grinned. "That sounds fun."

We ate and watched the movie. Almost at the ending of part one, we had finished eating so we quickly cleaned up before continuing the movie.

My back was to Dylan's chest and my legs on Ryan's thighs as we all cuddled under the huge blanket.
It was already 11pm when we finished the last one, Fast and Furious 9.
"Let's watch an horror movie!" Ryan said as the credits rolled up on the screen. I sat up abruptly. "Nope, no, nuh-uh. No horror movie." I objected.

I don't know how they did it but few minutes later, we were watching Annabelle Comes Home. Of all horror movies to choose, he chose the one that made me vow never to get such a doll for my child.

It got to the scene of the Ferryman and I immediately hid under the blanket. Dylan pulled me that I was now straddling him and hugged me closer. I looked up again to be met with the werewolf monster trying to get those kids in the car.

"Ryan, I swear, I will kill you in your dream." I said glaring at the idiot who chose the movie.
He only grinned at me and continued watching.

We finally retired to bed around 2am. I only cuddled with Dylan leaving Ryan as a punishment. "Puppy, come on. I said I am sorry." He whined. "Puppy?, Why did you call me puppy?" I asked. "Because if you were to shift into a werewolf, I can see you as a small fluffy and adorable puppy." He replied.

"Still no cuddle for you." I said as Dylan chuckled.

A/N I did it , finally completed this chapter. It took me a week .
I know it's short but I will try to make the next one longer to make up for it.