Chapter Twenty Six

Dylan's POV

I woke up to see Kami still asleep. Ryan was already awake just staring at her with a small smile on his face.

"We should take her back to the house." I said to him. After he agreed, we dressed up and left the cave.

Even as we walked and ran some distance, Kami didn't even stir awake showing how tired and exhausted she actually is.

We got home and took her up to the bedroom and got her comfortable on the bed placing the duvet over her body.
After that, we showered and got ready for morning training.

"Hey, guys." Aaron said grinning stupidly. "Stop grinning, you look like you are about to poo." Ryan said mirroring my thoughts.
He frowned at us but still grinned again.

"So, you guys finally marked your mate." He said. "How did you know?" I asked him.
"I don't know. Last night, the change was obvious. You guys didn't probably notice but it was like a power surge." He explained.

Training lasted for five hours then we left to our office with Aaron and head of patrol for discussions concerning the rogue sightings around the pack.

" When was the last sighting? "I asked.
" Three days ago, they were seen from afar but did not make any move to come closer. "Xander, the head of patrol said.
" Make sure there is no opening for them at any time, every grounds must be covered every minute. " I told him.
" And make sure no one is taking unreasonable breaks. "Ryan added.

" Yes, Alphas. " He replied and left the office.

" So, when are you having the Luna ceremony for Mila, after all, you two already marked her. " Aaron asked us.
" Tomorrow evening, and why do you call her Mila? "I asked him.
" That is our nickname, I call her Mila, she calls me Ronnie. You don't have to be jealous. " He said grinning.

" Just get out of our office. "Ryan said. He only chuckled and stood to leave.

Ryan and I left the office to go home.
" Do you think she is awake? " Ryan asked me. " Maybe, maybe not. " I replied.

Kamila's POV

I woke up in our room but the guys were not around. I guess they brought me back from the cave and left for this morning training.

Getting up, I left to the bathroom to get ready for the day.
I was in the shower when I heard the guys come in.

"Morning." I smiled. "Morning, firefly. Mind if we join you?" Dylan asked. "Yes, I am almost done and you guys are extremely sweaty." I replied.

The guys were quiet making me look out for them. Just then, they both came in brushing their SWEATY body against my Clean one.
Ryan grinned cheekily. "Ooh, I think we are all sweaty and need to shower." He said.
"Yeah, no shit, sherlock." I mumbled.

We showered with me finishing earlier and I left them in the bathroom.

I got dressed in an Orange crop top and jeans with my usual vans