Chapter Seventeen

KAMILA'S POV

"With me, Marissa." I said to the real life Annabelle in my front. She turned around to face me. "Kamila! Didn't know you were here already." She said in her ridiculously high pitched voice she uses around guys she wants to prey on, behind her, the guys winced.

"You probably didn't know because you haven't arrived from hell yet." I muttered quietly but of course, the guys heard. I walked around her to stand between my boyfriends.

Marissa looked from me to the guys and back to me again. "They came with you?" She asked with a disbelieving voice. "Yep. Guys, meet my cousin Marissa, she is a Lawyer.Marissa these are my boyfriends." I smiled. She was kinda stunned not saying anything for a while.

I felt Dylan kiss my temple before turning to face her. "Evening, I am Dylan Steele and this is my brother, Ryan." He said smiling. I can't believe I actually introduced the guys to this Annabelle doll but I guess I wanted her away from them, gosh I feel so possessive right now.
I started back at her at she stared at me and my boyfriends behind me. Yep, I am definitely repeating that all the time.

"Excuse me." She said smiling stiffly and left us. "Boyfriends huh, never thought I will ever see you this jealous." Dylan said . "I wasn't jealous, just placing boundaries for her." I shrugged. "Still jealous, did you say hello to your parents?" Ryan asked. I nodded. "And I told my mum about us."

"How did she take it?" Dylan asked as he kept placing light kisses along the side of my neck. "She took it like a high schooler listening to the lastest scoop of the week in school." I replied making the guys chuckle.

We chatted enjoying the evening and avoiding any confrontation from nosy guests around.
"Care to dance?" Dylan asked me. I nodded and he pulled me out to the small center used as dance floor. "I'm surprised my father hasn't come searching for me." I said.

Our dance ended peacefully and we returned to the table by which Ryan stood. I was taking a sip of my cocktail when I turned around to see my dad approaching our table.
Beside me was my infamous Annabelle who had a smug look on her face. Did she actually go to my father, what does she thinks we are, kindergarteners? And the old man sure has the time to listen to whatever she actually ranted to him.

"Kamila, you didn't tell me about this friends of yours. And Marissa here told me something about you calling them your boyfriends." He said looking at the three of us. "Hmm, I see she came to you." I simply said. "Why don't we take this to my office." He said and began to walk away meaning we are to come with me.

The guys stood on either side of me as we followed him, Marissa kept staring back at us with a smirk making me return each smirk with a flat look. She noticed Dylan holding my right hand and Ryan, my left making her roll eyes and finally faced forward.

I noticed Zoë who hid behind Sarah's much taller frame making me roll my eyes at the girl I call best friend.
Mum noticed the party going into my father's office and joined us. "What's going on?" She asked as father took his seat behind his desk and everyone found a spot around the office.

"Well, Marissa brought something to my attention." He said to mum. "Mm hm, and what might that be?" She asked rolling her eyes, if I may add, mum doesn't like her like at all.
"Kamila here claims these guys are her boyfriends." He told mum. "Oh, I see. And why does that call for a gathering?" Mum asked.
"She is acting like a slut dating two guys at the same time and even brought them here with no shame." Marissa said. The guys growled lowly as mum glared at her. "Why are you actually behaving like you have never had a threesome, after all you were already making googly 'fuck me' eyes at them." I said. Mum bit her lips to hide a smile while Ryan chuckled.

"How dare you?!"She screeched. The guys winced and I felt sorry for their sensitive ears. "How dare I what?, Say the truth about you. Oh, please don't act like you don't have a different guy in your bed after every night at a club. Sure you must have had a three some with some weirdos but I do not." I replied rolling my eyes.

"That is enough, Kamila." Father said making me roll my eyes, of course he would support her.
"Yes, always supporting her, aren't you. After all she is the best daughter figure which you never had." I said to him. "I allowed you do what you want in your career, that doesn't mean you should go around flaunting the fact that you are dating two brothers!" He said.

"You didn't allow me to choose what I wanted to become, dad. I wanted to be an artist, you didn't want that so I chose something more 'tangible', in your own word. I am almost thirty and I will be in whatever relationship I want, your input definitely not needed!" I said to him.

"Being an artist, you think all are successful. I helped you so you won't have to be some poor homeless lady living with her parents." He replied.
"Well, thanks for your help. As you can see, I am not poor and homeless, which means I can do whatever I want to do with m my life." I said.

"Mum, we will be on our way. I will see you another time, this has been an eventful evening." I told my mum and left the office.

Sarah and Zoë met us and we went towards the car. "It didn't go well, I'm sure." Zoë said as Dylan drove out. "Nothing ever goes well whenever those two are involved." I replied referring to my father and Marissa.

"I don't know about you guys but the canapés I had earlier did nothing to ease my hunger." Sarah said. "Lucky you." Dylan said turning the car towards a Mc Donald park.

Dylan's POV

As we ate, the argument between Kami and her dad came to my mind. In all my life, I always thought the girl would always be the one closer to her father.
Just like my sister, I remember our dad making Ryan and I train extra hard if we annoy her.
She doesn't even call him dad, except it is with contempt. She sat between us and my brother and I made sure to comfort her.

After we ate and used the toilet, we drove back home. We dropped Sarah and Zoë off before continuing our ride home.
"How are you feeling?" I asked my mate as I carried her into the house. "Tired, frustrated. Really in need of a vacation." She replied rubbing her eyes cutely and yawning. "Hmm, maybe you truly need that vacation." Ryan said beside me. "Any ideas in mind?" She asked.

I placed her on the couch, taking off her shoes. "Our pack, I'm sure you will enjoy it."I told her. "Hmm, sounds like a great idea." She replied.
"Sleep, we will talk about it tomorrow." Ryan said and I agreed with him because she was beginning to yawn so much.

🌸🌸
Please vote and comment y'all
With lots of love
Lizbeth Rose 🌹