Open ended pt2 Alt S.J

Alternate ending
Angst, so don't read if you want to keep the fantasy in the original part 2. 

"So? Have you?" Lizzie questioned Scarlett who nodded. "And your purpose for meeting him?"

"He is... my suitor." Scarlett said as she avoided Lizzie's eyes.

"So when you were in those meetings what were you doing?" Lizzie placed an emphasis on 'meetings', getting angrier by the second.

"Well... he would pull me in and..." Scarlett dragged out.

"You didn't pull away did you?" Scarlett stayed silent as Lizzie had veins popping out of her head.

"Well, I was pulled in by his charm and-"

Lizzie cut her off as she was trying to explain "So all this time while Y/N was staying in the house alone thinking you were loyal as she is, you were making out with him?!" Lizzie practically shouted.

"Did you two have sex?" Lizzie said looking directly at Scarlett's eyes as she just sweats there a guilty look in her eyes. "Oh my god..." Lizzie whispered, not believing that Scarlett just cheated on her girlfriend.

"And you dare shout at her for being jealous, invalidating her feelings. When you were out there fucking someone else!" Lizzie used her height to her advantage and towered over Scarlett.

"I'm sorry, it was just a mistake. We only did it once."

"You're only sorry because I found out. Just leave Scarlett, I never thought you'd be someone like this." Lizzie said disappointedly.

"Lizzie..."

"Please." With one last look at Y/N and back to Lizzie, Scarlett left the room with a heavy heart. Lizzie saw the door close and took a breath in when she saw Y/N with her eyes open. She could see the sorrow in her eyes no matter how much she tried to maintain a neutral expression.

Y/N without saying anything took the pillows and covered her face to block out the world.

"I'm going to get something for you to drink." Lizzie said, trying to give some space to Y/N.

Once Y/N heard the door close, tears started streaming down her face. Her body shook as she cried silently, wetting the bed and pillow.

---

"Lizzie, you've got to let me see her!" Scarlett stood by the door at Lizzie's house and argued with her. It has been a few days since their argument and instead of heading back to her house, Y/N has been staying in Lizzie's. In fact, it was Lizzie who insisted she stayed with her.

Scarlett has been trying to meet Y/N but Lizzie would always say she didn't want to meet her and force her to leave her property. "She doesn't want to see you!"

"Bullshit! You're just keeping her for yourself! We haven't called anything off. She's still my girlfriend."

"Who was the one who hurt her? You don't deserve to be her girlfriend the moment you decided to fuck someone else."

"Just let her in." An unexpected voice interrupted them. Both ladies turn their gaze inside the house to see Y/N standing a slight distance from them. Hearing that, Scarlett walked in quickly before Lizzie could allow her in properly.

Scarlett went to give Y/N to give the tightest hug she had ever given but Y/N stood rigid and didn't bother to lift an arm. Sensing the distance, Scarlett parted away slightly but still holding onto Y/N's arm.

"Y/N, I'm sorry. I won't see him again, I won't see anyone like him again. Can we... can we go back to how we once were? Please, you cannot leave me please." She begged.

"Scarlett." Y/N's voice scared her because there was no emotion at all.

"Nonono, we can do this. I'm not letting you go."

"Scarlett. This isn't working. I'm leaving the U.S. Let's break up." The woman stopped breathing, not believing her words. It was only then did she see Y/N's luggage behind her, knowing nothing can keep Y/N with her anymore.

'W-where are you going?" Her bottom lips trembled as she asked.

"I don't know. I'll decide when I arrive at the airport."

Scarlett sniffed and wiped her tears. "Were you going to tell me if I didn't come here?"

Y/N shrugged her shoulders and went to grab her luggage. "I'm not sure. I might send a text or leave a note."

"Thanks Lizzie, for letting me stay here." Y/N said and gave her friend a quick hug.

"I wish you all the best, Scarlett. Show me your best." Y/N gave Scarlett a squeeze on her shoulder before leaving through the door.

"But my best is with you..."

Written on 9 Aug 2022
Posted on 10 Aug 2022

Idea by: CalixtoWho

I just couldn't bear not to write the angst when you gave such a concrete idea.