Working Together S.J

Second POV
It's hard to maintain a relationship when both of you have a full-time job. One as unpredictable as yours and Scarlett's. Sometimes you go on for months on end without seeing each other. Sometimes conflicting schedules causes plans to fall apart.

But you made it somehow. Made it past all dates, jumps around the corner, surprises and successfully becomes a Johansson. Both of you even have a beautiful daughter together who recently turned two.

Planning ahead was the key. But even with all the planning, it may not be perfect. But your families were there to help. When both of you were needed on set, and it wasn't a good day to bring Willow along, either your mother-in-law or your mother offers to babysit Willow. Dates were far and few in between and it often means doing something child friendly because Willow would tag along.

"Y/N, google calendar says you're free tonight. Do you want to meet Chris and Lizzie with me? My mum said she's free to look after Willow." Scarlett asked as she was changing upstairs.

You froze midway of cutting Willow's pancakes listening to her words. You forgot to key in your meeting with your manager. "Baby?" Scarlett asked again when she received no reply.

"Yeah about that... Willow! No!" You stretched your hands immediately to take her hands away from the honey covered pancakes. You were taking too long for her liking and she decided to take things into her own hands, literally.

"Baby?" Scarlett walked in as you were raising Willow's arm above her head. "Oh baby, give her to me." You obliged and passed her the sticking child before moving to clean up the space.

"Uhmm... sorry about the meet up, I totally forgot to update our calendar. I have a meeting with my manager. If I wrap it up early, I could catch you then?"

"It's okay. Don't worry about it." Scarlett said as she was washing Willow's hands over the sink. "You've been busy the past few days. I would have made the same mistake too."

Finally Willow was all cleaned up and all of you sat around the table for your breakfast.

Scarlett POV
"Say goodbye to mummy." I knelt down next to Willow as Y/N was wearing her shoes at the door.

"Bye bye mummy, love you." Willow waved cutely as she was hugging me. She never liked seeing any of us leave.

"Love you too sweetheart. I'll see you soon, okay?" Y/N gave her a kiss on her forehead once she was ready.

"What about me?" I whined and pouted when I saw she was about to turn and leave.

"My bad, how could I forget about my beautiful, charming, kind, awesome-"

I stomped on my feet and interrupted her. "Stop the flattery and give me what I want." She giggled before pulling me in for a kiss.

"I'll see you later."

---

Soon after, my mum came to fetch Willow and it was a screaming and crying match to peel her off of me. Seeing Y/N leaving in the morning and now leaving me was the worst she was feeling. "I'm so sorry Willow. Mama and Mummy will fetch you tonight alright. It's not going to be long. You're going to have so much fun with grandma." I said, desperately trying to calm down the crying girl in my mother's arm.

"I'll handle it from here. We are going to do so much fun stuff together." My mother said. I sent her a quick apology for having to do this but she waved it off saying she loves spending time with her granddaughter.

I quickly got ready to meet Chris and Lizzie and book an Uber as I was already running late with making sure I got everything ready for Willow. By the time I reached Chris's house, Lizzie was already there.