Epilogue

Epilogue — Sweet Dreams

(After 3 months)

Liam hugs his boyfriend from behind, standing on his toes and placing a kiss on his shoulders, "Good morning,"

"Good morning," he knocks his head against his lightly, "I'm making waffles,"

"Hmm," Liam hums, still not letting him go — he now has his face pressed against his back.

Chuckling softly under his breath, Jason turns off the stove and breaks Liam's grip, so that he can turn around. He looks down at the man, with a raised eyebrow, "What do you want?"

Liam simply shrugs, hugging him again, "Just showing my love,"

Jason clicks his tongue, shaking his head, "I like to think I know you very well by now — you're never affectionate unless you want something. And certainly not in the morning.

Liam pulls back, crossing his arms, eyes narrowed, "That's not true,"

"So, you don't want anything right now?"

"No," he exclaims, "I just wanted to tell you about this very sweet dream I had, but okay I won't tell you," he starts walking away, but laughing, Jason hooks an arm around his neck, pulling him back to him.

"Sweet dream, huh? What about?"

Liam rolls his eyes, and elbows him, not caring even when lets out a little 'ow', "Oh, now you wanna know,"

"I always wanna know whatever you want to tell me," Jason coos.

But Liam just rolls his eyes. He does give in though, sighing, because this is something that he really does want to tell his boyfriend. And okay, maybe there is a little truth to Jason said. He does want something from him, but it's for the both of them. And if he knows Jason as much as he thinks, he is sure that he would be nothing short of elated.

"Like I said I had a dream," he starts, "And it was a pretty simple dream. We were all there — you, me and Aaron. We were together. You and Aaron were cooking something, we dined together. We talked, laughed, and then went to bed together,"

Jason looks at him sceptically, "That's it?"

Liam nods, "I told you it was a simple dream and it was sweet, okay,"

Jason smiles at him, and places a kiss on his forehead, "We can ask Aaron to stay over tonight,"

Liam nods, and then not even a few seconds later, he looks up at Jason, grimacing, "That's the thing; in my dream, he was here with us. We were all living together. And.... it was just perfect," he is trying very hard to control his excitement.

He does not want to influence Jason's choice in any way. He genuinely wants to know what he thinks about this.

The man regards him closely for a moment and Liam does not break eye contact, "What — you think we should ask him to move in?"

"It's not what I think," Liam is very quick to clarify, "It's what do you think about it,"

Jason blinks hard, scoffing, and rubs his forehead. Liam looks at his eyebrows furrowed — it would be really nice if he could just know what the man was thinking right then.

Fortunately, he does not have to wait for long. Jason lets out a sharp breath, "I cannot believe how we've not asked him this yet. What the fuck are waiting for? I mean he practically spends all his time here,"

"Exactly!" Liam exclaims, relieved, "That's what I thought too,"

"Okay. Come on, let's go," Jason grabs his hand and pulls his along.

"What? Where?"

"To Aaron's. We're packing him up,"

"Right now?"

"Why not?"

And that is a fair question, and so Liam simply shrugs, following along.

֍֍֍

Since they have their own set of keys to Aaron's house, they don't even have the knock on the door, and let themselves in. Aaron who was still sleeping did not at all appreciate them barging in his room.

The only reason he was even in his own house that day was to 'finally get some peaceful sleep because he can never sleep peacefully with this two knobheads arounds' — those were his precise words.

He groans, pulling the sheet over his head, trying to block the light that comes into the room when Jason draws open the curtain, and turns away from Liam who has hopped onto the bed beside him and is now shaking him awake.

"Why did I ever decide to give you keys to my house; I can never know,"

"That's because you love us," Jason joins them on the bed as well, nudging Aaron to move in a little — the groggy man is now in the middle.

"I don't right now," he mumbles, still refusing to open his eyes, although Liam has pulled the sheets away from his grasp.

"What if we let you go back to sleep?" Liam asks.

"I'll remember to give you both blowjobs,"

"Ooh, how very enticing," Liam remarks while Jason just slaps his forehead, although it is unmistakable the blush that spreads across his cheeks and down his neck.

"Will you let me sleep then?"

"Right after you answer one very small question?" Liam signals at Jason to go ahead.

Jason mouths "Why me?" but Liam simply widens his eyes and he complies, "Well, what do you think about moving in with us?"

That does the trick. Aaron is now wide awake. His eyes are open, and he turns to Jason, "What did you ask me?"

"Do you want to move in with us? That's what he asked," Liam mimics after Jason and after earning sharp looks from both his boyfriends, he drops his smirk, and shrugs lightly, "Okay, well, I wanna know that too,"

Aaron sits up and glances at the both of them, "Okay, I just wanna know one more thing–,"

"No, this is not a prank," Jason sighs, sitting up as well, "Seriously, you guys should stop with your pranks,"

"Eh, where's the fun in that?" Liam comments, stretching his arms, and folding them behind his head, "But really this is not a prank, babe. I wouldn't do you like that,"

Aaron furrows his eyebrows, unsure if he can believe them or not. More often than not, the two of them have teamed up against him — most of the times Jason is an unwilling participant, but still. He turns to Jason, fully focusing on him. If this is an actual prank, he is sure Jason would break first.

But the man is unwavering and he does not look away from him once.

Only then Aaron even starts to consider the possibility that they might be actually asking him. He really doesn't have to think about it much because he himself has been thinking about this for far too long.

"No,"

"What do you mean no?" Liam asks without missing a beat, eyes narrowed, "We thought–"

"Your apartment is way too small for the three of us," Aaron cuts him off with a cheeky smile, "Why don't you two move in with me?"

"Oh, you dickface," Jason breathes out and falls on top of him, pushing him back, "You scared us,"

Aaron just laughs, "I love you two. Why would I ever say no to that?"

Liam moves closer, and lightly bites down on his shoulder, "Because you're a dickface," and then with a small sigh, "I love you two too,"

Jason hums, making himself comfortable on top of Aaron and pulling Liam closer, "Let's just stay like this,"

֍֍֍