Chapter 17: "Smut"

I grabbed her hoodie, pulled her closer, and kissed her. I moved my other hand on the back of her head and her hands got a hold of my waist. I pushed her to lie down on the couch and got on top of her.

I kissed from her lips down to her neck, making sure I leave a mark, her hand found my hair and a small moan escaped her mouth. Our bodies were pressed together and I wanted her more than anything. I moved my hands to the edge of her hoodie.

-"Not here, let's go in the bedroom"

We got up and I followed her into the bedroom, she shut the door and I pinned her against it kissing her. We stumbled onto the bed and I got on top of her. I moved my hands on the edge of her hoodie and looked at her, she nodded and I took it off.

I gasped at the sight of her body. It was more beautiful than I could ever imagine, her stomach was toned and she was wearing a black Nike sports bra. I run my hands across her body and I felt her shivering against my touch.

-"You are gorgeous" I whispered and a smile appeared on her face.

She pulled me closer and kissed me. I still couldn't get over how good she looked. I trailed kisses from her mouth to her neck and then her breasts. She lifted her back and I took her sports bra off, her boobs were perfect. I wasn't sure how to move from there so I just kissed her again. I moved my hands to the hem of her sweatpants and she nodded for me to go on.

She was laying in front of me with just her boxers on and I was fully clothed, now that just seemed stupid. I moved my hand to remove my hoodie and she stopped me.

-"You don't have to"

-"No, it's ok"

-"Then may I?" she smirked and I nodded.

She took my hoodie off and run her hands on my body, I took off my jeans and now I was only in my boxers and bra. Her eyes traveled onto my body and I bit my bottom lip.

-"You are beautiful Emma" She pulled me in for a kiss, our bodies were pressed together and I loved how her skin felt under mine. She unclipped my bra and I tossed it aside.

-"Fuck you are so hot" she mumbled as she got ahold of my boobs.

She switched us and got on top of me. She kissed me and played with my boobs, I moved my hands to her butt and felt my area throbbing. I needed her more than anything.

She took off my boxers and moved her mouth to my area, her hands were stimulating my breasts and I could feel her hot breath as she got closer.

-"You are so wet baby" She said and her tongue made contact with my center. I moved my hand and gently pulled her hair which seemed to give her more confidence as she started moving faster.

I dropped my head back and let a few moans escape my mouth, she added two fingers as her tongue kept teasing my clit.

I felt my legs starting to shake, I gripped the back of the bed and arched my back, she kept going moving her fingers and her tongue at the same pace until a wave of pleasure run through my body and my legs tightened against her head. I shut my eyes tight.

I let my body relax and she lay next to me and kissed me. I tasted myself on her lips. I opened my eyes I still felt dazed. She licked her fingers and smirked.

-"You taste so good baby"

-"That was... wow" was all I managed to say and she smiled at me and hugged me.

-"I'm glad you liked it" I kissed her and roughly bit her bottom lip. She pulled away and looked at me amused and excited, she moved to my neck and started sucking on it, leaving marks.

-"People are going to see them"

-"Then they'll know that you are not available" I smirked at her response.

-"Possessive much?"

-"I don't like to share what's mine" I pulled her closer and our bodies were once again pressed against each other. I moved my hands and cupped her breasts.

-"Fuck, you are hot" I mumbled and switched us positions. I trailed kisses down to her abdomen and pulled her boxers off. I hesitated a little.

-"It's ok, you don't have to do it" I shook my head no and moved my mouth to her area.

-"I want to" I said and run my hands on her body stopping on her hips, I felt her shiver under my touch. I used my right hand to stimulate her clit while my left one was on her hip, I trailed kisses in her inner thighs.

She got a hold of my hair and gently pulled them. I moved my mouth to her area and started licking around her clit, my hands cupped her breasts and I started stimulating her nipples. A few moans escaped her mouth and I moved my tongue across her clit.

I started going faster and her grip got tighter on my hair. It didn't take long for her to reach her climax.

Her legs started shaking, she arched her back and shut her eyes, gripping the sheets. I kept going at the same pace until I felt her body relax and tasted her.

I lay next to her and we were both panting.

-"Holy shit, that was amazing. Are you sure it's your first time?"

-"Oh come on, you are exaggerating"

-"No Emma, I'm not" I kissed her and she laid her head on my chest. We lay in each other's arms for a while. All I wanted was to be with her, feel her touch, kiss her lips, hear her voice and the sound of her laugh, I think I'm in love with her.

-"Baby"

-"Yes?" I asked

-"Do you want to go take a shower?" I nodded and we got up, I felt as if I could barely hold my weight and she came to my side and put her hand around my waist. She chuckled and eyed me. "I guess I did a pretty good job"

-"You think so?" Her grip tightened and she pulled me closer to her body, we kissed and got in the shower.

We let the water drip down our bodies and I was now starting to grow uncomfortable under her gaze, she was looking at me and I was completely exposed to her. I looked at the floor and my posture changed into something more defensive, I was trying to shrink myself, to hide my insecurities.

-"Baby, look at me please" She said caressing my cheek, her accent was heavier than before. I looked up and she gave me a small smile. "I know you don't see it, but your body is beautiful. It really is, every single part of it." She caressed my arm and I bit my bottom lip. I've never been told that I was beautiful before, only my mum would say it once in a while. She hugged me I let my head rest on her shoulder. The warm water was falling over us.

-"Thank you Alex" I said as I pulled away, she smiled and came closer, she extended her arm over my head to grab the shampoo and I let my eyes travel on her body, she looked so hot. She pecked my lips.

We got out of the shower and got dressed, we went and sat in the living room. We cuddled on the couch until we both fell asleep.