Chapter 38: "Her eyes"

*Just a small, cute chapter*

-"Baby, what do you want me to cook today?"

-"Why don't you let me cook for once?"

-"Because you are busy studying for college"

-"And you are tired from work"

-"Oh come on, let me take care of you" She pecked my lips. "Have you walked Marshmallow?"

-"Yes baby, I fed him too"

Marshmallow is our dog.

I moved in with Alex as soon as college started and we got Marshmallow a year later.

Sofia moved back to the US as soon as we started college and she is now dating my best friend.

I am in my third year of college and Alex and I are happier than ever, she was still working at the school and I am considering applying for a job there as well, once I graduate.

I was sitting at the kitchen counter watching her cook, her hair was falling perfectly on her shoulders and the way the light fell on them made them shine, she turned to look at me and smiled. She looked like an angel sent from heaven.

We locked eyes. I could see the love in them when she looked at me.

When I looked into her eyes, I could see the whole world, I could see everything I've ever looked for and needed. She was my entire world, my everything.

-"What are you thinking of baby?"

-"I love you" She smiled as if I told her for the first time. "Your smile is so beautiful" She walked up to me and kissed me.

-"Oh my love, you mean the world to me" When she called me her love, it made my knees go weak.

She went back to cooking, humming to her favorite song and moving her hips to the rhythm, that was the moment I knew, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her.