Chapter 34: "Birthday"

The next morning I woke up to Alex rolling around in the bed.

-“Are you ok?”

-“No” I sat up on the bed and leaned over her. “It hurts so much”

-“You never get period cramps that bad”

-“It happens when it’s too hot out and when I’m stressed and tired”

-“How is that possible?”

-“I don’t know, but it always gets worse during the summer” I pecked her lips and brought her ibuprofen.

Sofia was still sleeping on the couch, so I stayed in bed with Alex. My phone started ringing, it was my mum calling to wish me happy birthday. Some other relatives also called and then my friends.

-“Babe, who keeps calling you?”

-“My family, they wanted to wish me happy birthday”

-“Oh my God, it’s your birthday? WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME?” She yelled

-“I forgot” I shrugged “It’s not a big deal, I don’t really celebrate them anyway”

-“It is a big deal, you are nineteen, Happy birthday babe” She squealed and grabbed my face, and kissed me.

After a while, we got up and went into the living room. Alex woke up Sofia and we all sat on the couch. She told her about my birthday and she wished me as well.

-“Al, I want to go see some friends, is that okay with you?” She told her.

-“Sure, I’m sorry I’m boring you” Alex smiled and she gave her the middle finger.

-“Fuck off Al” She got dressed and left, while we remained on the couch.

We watched a movie, but she stopped it mid-way.

-“I want to go take a shower”

-“Can I join you?” I joked.

-“You remember I’m on my period, right?”

-“So? Who cares, I bleed once a month too” She pecked my lips and I followed her into the bathroom.

-“Let me get in first okay?”

-“Sure” She stripped out of her clothes and went in the shower. I took off my clothes as well and after a minute I got in too.

The warm water hit my body and she pulled me closer, she run her hands on my body and kissed me. She rested her hands on my thighs and left marks on my neck.

-“You are so hot Emma” She whispered in my ear and bit it lightly, sending shivers down my spine. “I haven’t had breakfast yet” She smirked and I blushed. “May I?” She asked showing me the two fingers.

I grabbed them and kissed them.

-“Yes baby” I kissed her and she put them inside me. She had turned me on enough with all that kissing. She smirked at my wetness and started moving them around as she trailed kisses on my neck and boobs.

It didn’t take long for me to reach my climax, my legs started shaking and I felt like I couldn’t hold up my weight.

-“Alex” I moaned and she grabbed me, stopping me from falling down.

My legs felt weak and I was panting. I held onto her for support and she chuckled.

-“I’m going to fall”

-“I got you, baby, don’t worry” she held me tightly until I could stand on my own again.

-“That was… Wow. Thank you”