Chapter 25: "Spring break"

The next morning we woke up to the sun peaking through the window.

-"Good morning babe" She said as she stretched on the bed.

-"Good morning love" I pecked her lips. We got up and went to the bathroom, we got ready and went to the kitchen.

-"Why don't you go wake up your friends while I make us breakfast?"

-"Ok" I went to their bedroom and knocked on the door, but no one answered. I got in and they were sleeping. "Wake up" I yelled and Rachel jumped up, while Marcus just turned the other way.

-"Fuck off" she mumbled.

-"Oh come on Rachel, the birds are singing, the sun is shining, it's a beautiful day" I said chuckling and she gave me the middle finger. I walked up to Marcus, and slapped his butt, he was sleeping in his boxers. He looked up and smiled.

-"You couldn't resist huh?"

-"Come on, both of you, Alex is making breakfast and I'll make us coffee. They started getting up and I went into the kitchen with Alex. She was making eggs and bacon for all of us.

-"Espresso, right?" I asked and she nodded smiling. "How can you drink only that? It's too small" I started at the coffee maker confused it was too complicated.

-"I'll make the coffee, you take care of the food."

I told her what coffee my friends liked and she started making them. She looked hot as a barista. When she was done she went back to cooking and I set the table.

My friends joined us. Thankfully, Marcus had worn pants. I handed them the coffee and she started serving the food.

-"The coffee is amazing" Rachel gasped.

-"It really is" Marcus agreed.

-"Alex made it, I couldn't figure out how the coffee maker worked" They looked at it and chuckled. "I have the one with the capsules, while this one is a real one"

-"That's because in my family we like good coffee" Alex said and kissed me on the cheek. "We actually have coffee shipped from Italy, or we order it online"

-"Italy? How come?" Marcus asked as we sat down to eat.

-"I'm half Italian" She smiled at them.

-"No way" He said

-"Yes, and she has the cutest accent" I added.

-"I never noticed an accent" Rachel said and Alex smiled at me.

-"You'll notice it eventually, especially if she starts talking about pasta" I said and we started laughing.

-"I'm sure that's a stereotype bro" Marcus said.

-"Actually she's right, most pasta recipes have Italian names and that's when my accent really shows. I just can't bring myself to pronounce it the way Americans do"

We kept talking and once we were done eating we decided to go to the beach. Alex and I went to get dressed while my friends cleaned the kitchen.

I wore my bikini, it was a simple black one, and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked awful. Alex walked in and I turned to look at her.

-"You are so hot baby" She said biting her bottom lip. She hugged me and pecked my lips.

-"I'm not hot, it doesn't look good on me"

-"Are you blind or are you stupid?" I looked at her surprised. "You are gorgeous Emma" I gave her a small smile. "But if you don't feel comfortable in a bikini we can go get you a men's swimsuit"