Chapter 29: "Smut"

I woke up the next morning to the sound of her voice.

-“Babe, you should get up, it’s 11.30”

-“Good morning”

-“Good morning love, how did you sleep?”

-“Amazing, I haven’t slept so well in a while”

-“So no nightmares?” I shook my head no. “I was thinking, that we could invite your friends over for a game night today”

-“That’s a … good idea”

-“What’s wrong?”

-“I’ve been avoiding them lately, just like you. Plus, we have school tomorrow.”

-“I’ll talk to Rachel, ok?” I nodded and she pecked my lips.

I got up and went to the bathroom to make myself presentable, I then went to the kitchen and poured myself a cup of coffee. Alex joined me, she stared at me, studying me.

-“Are you ok baby?”

-“Yes, I’m just looking at my beautiful girlfriend”

I blushed and looked away.

-“You are so cute” I got up and sat on her lap, cupping her cheek and kissing her.

She deepened the kiss and her hand traveled on my back and ended up, grabbing my butt.

I let out a small moan and she bit my bottom lip and slid her tongue into my mouth. I pulled her closer, the way she kissed me turned me on.

-“I want you” I whispered and she kissed my neck, leaving a mark.

She lifted me and carried me into the bedroom. She dropped me on the bed and climbed on top of me.

I grabbed her top and pulled it off, she wasn’t wearing a bra. I bit my bottom lip and leaned down and kissed me.

She took off my tank top too and grope my breasts. I let out a moan and she started trailing kisses all over my body. I pulled her back up and kissed her.

She moved to my lower part and pulled my shorts off, leaving me in my boxers.

-“Gray boxers? Bold” She smirked, and I felt myself blushing. She trailed kisses in my inner thighs and teased me over my boxers.

She took off her pants and boxers. She was standing completely naked in front of me.

-“I have the hottest girlfriend” I said pulling her down and switching us positions. She seemed surprised by my boldness.

I kissed from her mouth, down to her area, and took off my boxers as well. I positioned myself between her legs and I started moving against her.

We were grinding against each other, she was moaning my name and her hands held my thighs.

-“You are so hot Alex” I moaned and she pushed herself closer to me, creating more friction. We started moving faster and I could feel her wetness.

-“I’m close” she let out and we kept going at the same pace.

-“I’m close too”

We reached our climax at the same time and our legs tightened against each other. I dropped back on the bed panting and she did the same. I moved up to her face and kissed her.

Her lips were salty from the sweat that was now dripping on both our bodies.

She kissed me back and switched us positions. She run her hands over my body and I shivered under her touch.