𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 12

♪ Now I just wanna kill you
But I don't want to paint you the victim ♪

Eleanor Norris POV

Oscar was indeed at the party, Lando just didn't need to know it. I guess he knows Carlos through Daniel and he got invited to the party. Was he watching the Grand Prix? Did he see me and Lando kiss? That will be awkward. I looked pretty good and I was not cold even though it was winter, I chose my outfit right.

"How do you always look so good?" I heard Oscar's voice as I was getting a drink and I looked at him with a smile, he hadn't seen it

"I doubt it but you don't look too bad yourself," I answer back as I take a sip of my drink.

"I would kiss you right now if we weren't endangering getting caught," He says as we walk to a close by couch, I put my drink down and look at him.

"I didn't know you were here before you talked about the party. Do you watch Formula 1 a lot?" I ask curiously.

"I can say I do," the smirk on his face made my curiosity pop.

"What do you mean?" I ask curiously, now I want to know.

"Nothing much, I love motorsports. You are going to Monaco, right? You have an apartment there from what I remember." His smile made me forget my curiosity, a few secrets won't hurt.

"I am going to Monaco. Both families will be there, will you go to Monaco?"

"I am but I won't bother you, is your husband going to be there?" He asks with some curiosity and I nod.

"He will be in Monaco," I say as I take a sip of my drink as I look around, Lando is here. He must've gotten here now.

"Is he friends with someone in Formula 1? Should I be careful of running into him inside my friend circle?" He asks with a hint of playfulness and I gulp. What if they know each other? He is friends with Daniel and Carlos, does he know Lando too?

"I think that is a bigger possibility than I anticipated," I said it out loud and he seemed surprised. That was supposed to be a thought.

"Well, let's hope it doesn't happen then," he says as he leans closer and kisses me. Once the kiss ended he winked at me before going in another direction. He went to meet Esteban and I was now more confused. Does he know everyone?

"Can I buy you a drink?" I heard Lando's voice and my heart almost jumped out of my chest. I could've had a heart attack at this moment. Did he see us?

"I am having a drink so I will say no," my words are obviously filled with dislike and he nods.

"Carlos told me he is here. Do you want me to leave?" His choice of words surprised me.

"I am not one to flaunt my affair on your face. You won't even know who he is, I like to keep my reputation intact, you should learn about it," I turned to leave him but he held my wrist.

"Will you come to Monaco?"

"I have to, both families will be there. Don't you dare bring her close to my dad. He will make you regret it." I say as I take my wrist out of his hand and go meet Carlos.

"You did good!" I say as I hug him once again.

"Gracias cariño. How are you holding up?" He asks obviously concerned and I shrug.

"I am doing just fine. His words helped me to dislike him as much as he dislikes me. Just a year and half to go. I can do it."

Was I trying to convince him or me? I think it didn't work. Carlos laughed and I sat by Lily's side.

"You and Oscar? The chemistry is there, I can see it," Lily says excitedly and I shake my head.

"We are just friends."

"Oh, friends don't look at friends that way. I like it. I liked you and Lando more but he turns into an asshole once he has a ring on his finger apparently." Carmen's words made us all laugh and I rolled my eyes.

"We were never meant to be anything more than friends. Now we are just strangers. Let's keep it that way," I seemed confident but I wasn't happy. Destiny was cruel to me at every step.

"Don't you feel watched? Your husband is watching you from one side of the club and your friend is watching you from the other." Kelly informs me a few moments later and our talk is put on hold as we confirm what she said.

Lando was on one side talking to Verstappen and Fewtrell but his eyes were glued into mine from the second I found him. I interrupted the visual contact and looked for Oscar on the other side, he was looking at me as seen as I found him, he smiled and I saw Daniel was talking to him so I turned to the girls again.

"Is Lando just mad I got a replacement for him? That won't work for me." I am confident in my words and they shake their heads.

"I mean, I am not on his side. His attitude was shit, anyone could see it. But I don't think it is about the affair. He never saw you breaking down before yesterday, when he did something switched, I saw it on his face. He even crashed." Kelly's words are honest and I am close to believing them.

"I honestly believe he cares more about you than the fact you are doing it with another man. I agree with Kelly, I saw his change from one day to the other. He regrets his actions, he is late, and he needs some suffering." Carmen says as she asks George to get us some drinks as he is close by with Alex and he is quick to follow her request. He is a good boyfriend.

"Think about yourself, he can grovel if he wants. It's your choice now, you gave him way too many opportunities." Lily says confidently and winks at me.

I can only thank the guys for having such good girlfriends or I would be bored to death during the weekends. I love them.