𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 53

♪ When nowhere feels, nowhere feels quite like home
When every crowded room feels so alone
It's a long way down, long way out ♪

Eleanor Norris POV

"Tell me what I've done; I will take the fault if I've done it. I will do whatever you want me to. Don't go just like that," he tells me, and I can only laugh, the type of laugh where I want to either cry or kill someone.

"Amy," is all I say as I feel my stomach twisting.

"Amy? What? That is long gone," he is confused, and I wondered what would happen if I punched him. 

"I received pictures of you. With Amy. That is more than enough for me to call this off, so get the fuck out of my way and forget I exist," I open the door but he holds my arm.

"Impossible. Who sent them? Are you believing some damn photos over me?" He asks me as he is obviously insulted by the accusation.

"I don't know who the fuck sent them. Photos are proof; people lie. You lie. I have photos of you kissing her in the car you got this year. How would she be there with you in the past? You cheated on me. With Amy out of all people," I could only feel disgust when I remembered the photos that had been haunting me for the past few hours.

"That is impossible. I haven't seen Amy since I left her," why does he insist on lying?

"I'm leaving; I'm not having this talk," I shrugged him off, and I exited the room.

I could've checked-in in a different room, but I left for the airport to catch the last-minute flight I had managed to get to London. I didn't want to be here and deal with Lando and all the questions that would come with it. I got out of the cab and started to open the gate to my house when I heard a familiar female voice behind me.

"It finally ended, huh? He was too good for you anyways," and the woman who birthed me has shown up again. Something has gone wrong, and I am the punching bag she needs.

"Was it you?" I ask as I turn around, anger present in every fiber of my being.

"I was looking out for you; he was playing you for months. Would you prefer to be a fool? I get it; he is hot, famous, and rich, but he was always way too much for you, darling. You need to lower your standards, and to start a diet," she says with a smirk, and I roll my eyes.

"Get away from me. I don't need you back in my life. I seriously doubt the content of those pictures, given you sent them. Did you pay someone to photoshop them?" I ask as I cross my arms, I know Photoshop, and that didn't seem like it, but some part of me would like to believe it was all a lie. 

"She sent them to me; she told me all about how he begged her back at the beginning of the year and how he planned on divorcing you at the beginning of 2024 so he could earn some extra from your dad's money and boost his image. He told her he loved her and you were only a means to an end; his goal was to keep you away from that other boy so there were no distractions," she says, and I am taken aback. There was no way for her to know about Oscar.

"I will talk to her then. And mind your own business, I don't want you back in my life, leave me the fuck alone," I say as I open the gate and I enter my house. 

It all felt lonely. Niko is with Lando in Austin, and Lando is obviously not here. I put my phone to charge, and I sat on the couch as I thought about everything. Amy and my mom joined forces. They must be the two people who hate me the most in this world. 

I picked up the phone and turned it on, watching all the notifications pop up. I sent a text to the family chat saying I was back in London and I needed some time and space to think. I watched the pictures all over again. It made my stomach twist in itself; I'm glad I didn't eat much.

How could he do this? He is rich already; he doesn't need more money. Would he play the victim so his image would be better? I remembered his computer was in his improvised office and went there, opening it and looking through it. There should be something there but there was nothing. I looked everywhere for some sign this was premeditated, that this was real.

I was about to close a drawer when I saw an envelope in the bottom of it after I had seen everything. It was small enough to go unnoticed. I opened it and saw pictures of me with Oscar from when we were together last year. Where did he find this? Did he have someone follow me?  Why did he keep them? Was this his way out? Would he use this for sympathy points?

Some pictures are damning, and somehow I wondered why he had them. He never told me about these pictures, so it was not something I was meant to find out, especially where he kept them. The doorbell rang, and I put down the envelope on the table; Lando would know I found it, and I wanted him to know. His secrets will be unveiled.

I ran downstairs and looked to see who was there; there was no time for them to get here this fast. And when I saw him, I was surprised. How did he get to London this fast and why the hell is he here? Fucking hell.