𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 35

♬ And I'm so furious at you for making me feel this way
But what can I say? You're gorgeous ♬

Lando Norris POV

I met with Amy at a close by the restaurant because I was not taking her somewhat where she could claim we fucked. I was in a private room, with Emily and Cisca at the other table, I wanted witnesses or my wife would do a sex tape with him and send it to me if we keep going at this rate.

Amy signed an NDA so she could never go public, her attempts to sell the pics were her trying to call Eleanor's attention.

"Why the fuck are you here?" I asked once our food arrived and the server left us to give us some privacy.

"You didn't pick up my calls or answered my texts, you didn't answer the door at the apartment. What did she do?" She tries to touch my hand but I ignore her.

"She didn't do anything. You did it! You fucking unhinged, this was an affair, with no complications involved. You hitting my wife at a party to celebrate my first win is complicated. You barging into our house is complicated. Did you really think I would choose you over Eleanor? Are you that delusional?" I was angry and I made sure she knew it.

"But Lando, I love you. And you love me, I know it. Look at all the months we spent together, I know you love me," she says as her eyes fill with tears.

"I never told you that. I don't love you. I am not in love with you. It was sex. I am sorry but it's over. I can't keep doing this. I've seen the mess I've caused."

"You don't love her," the confidence in her voice made me smile.

"I've always loved her, we both know it Amy. Just leave me alone. And, please, don't bother my wife, she doesn't deserve to be a part of this mess," I plea to her, I want her to stop upsetting Eleanor, she has too much on her plate. I need to stop contributing to the burden she is carrying around.

"You don't love her or you wouldn't have fucked me, you are lying to yourself. Don't lie to me too, what has she done to you? This is not you," she gets up and I do too.

"I am leaving. I love my wife, you were the biggest mistake I could ever make, I can't keep doing this. I can't run from my feelings and I can't keep hurting her, we are done. Leave me the fuck alone Amy," I say as I push her off when she tried to touch me.

"I hope she fucks your life up!" She yells angrily and I leave the room, quickly followed by Riley and Emily.

"Okay, that was good. I will give you that. You better not find another affair," Em says as we get to the parking lot.

"Your sister is the one who told me she would be fucking her boy toy in my car tonight, I am not the one you should be worrying about," I say as I open my car.

"I am not worrying about her, someone is getting their heart crushed. Either you or Oscar," Emily says as she opens her car.

"What?"

"Do you really think he has no feelings for her? They've been together non-stop for 3 months. Either she will divorce you and be with him. Or leave him and be with you. My sister is not the one I am worrying about, maybe I should but she can make her own decisions," she says calmly and all matter-of-factly, Riley just laughed before getting in the car.

"Good luck Lando," Riley says as she closes the door.

"See you tomorrow," I say as I get in my car.

I went home, but she wasn't there. Neither was my McLaren 570 GT. She took a 200K car to fuck her boy toy in? Is she crazy? All because Amy was there. I meant every word I said, I would find her.

I called the company that installed the tracker in my car and told them my wife had gotten lost and I needed to know the whereabouts of the car, which they sent me gladly. I went to the place, it took me long to find the car because it was a parking lot. I had the other key of the car so I just walked around until I did find it.

I didn't particularly appreciate seeing the fogged windows because it made me aware of what was happening inside my car. I saw the car's movements, the suspension was good but it wasn't good enough for the car not to move when someone is having sex inside of it.

I thought she was bluffing but she wasn't. She fucking her affair partner in my car. I thought twice about my actions before I did it but why not?

She wanted to piss me off and I wanted to piss her off and get this over with, she had the nerve to do this so I felt no guilt when I responded to the tracking information and I asked them to please sound the alarm so I could find the car.

And they did, the very loud alarm started beeping, this was in the back of some buildings and some people came to the window or balcony because the two lovebirds were taking a bit long to leave the car.

I leaned on the hood of the car I'd brought here and waited for the doors to open, and they did. Oscar's hair is messy and his mouth is red, probably too much time kissing my wife. Eleanor left the car right after as she pressed the buttons on the car desperately until she looked in my direction. I sent a text telling them I found the car and it stopped. It's so good to have 24/7 customer support.

"You fucking asshole!" She yells as she comes in my direction and I chuckle.