𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 44

❝You walked into the room, and now my heart has been stolen
You took me back in time to when I was unbroken
Now, you're all I want, and I knew it from the very first moment❞

Oscar Piastri POV

I know it's my fault that this is happening to me. But watching them together makes my blood boil; he can hold her publicly and proudly. She is his damn wife. I would give up on the most significant chance of my career for her. What the fuck was I even thinking? 

He will be my teammate, and she is his wife. Next year will be a whole damn mess. But she is not even talking to me, so I doubt we will make it to next year. He is giving her everything now. He posts her on his stories; she is in his weekend posts; he shows her off like he didn't neglect her for six months.

I texted her as soon as I got to my hotel room in Hungary. We haven't talked since Silverstone, which makes it a month soon, which I don't seem to like.  I decided to give her some space, and I also tried talking to her in Austria, but she wasn't in the mood to hear my explanation. 

Not that me seeing her suck her husband's dick in a crowded club after his home race win would be a good enough justification for the ultimatum I've given her.

She replied to my text, giving her room number, and I can guarantee you that I ran there and knocked.

"That was fast," she comments as she opens the door, and I get in when she signals me to.

"I missed you. How have you been?" I chose honesty because I get nothing with dumb excuses and lies.

"I missed you too. I have been pretty fine," her eyes locked with mine, and I smiled, got closer to her, and stopped dangerously close.

"Are you going to be honest with me, love?" I ask in a lower tone as I kiss her face teasingly, everything but her mouth. 

"I am always honest," her words come out as a whisper as she leans her head back and I have her neck at full display, kissing it too. ~Taunting her urge to kiss me.

"Did you think about me?" I ask as I stop and look into her eyes.

"I did, once or twice, maybe more," her smirk widened my smile.

"Good. I thought about you every damn day," I say before I take her lips in mine as desperately as expected. 

"Oscar," she moans as I lift her up and sit her in the closest place I could find, which was a dresser. That's fine by me; it's the perfect height for what I wanted.

"You are almost melting in my hands. Has he been neglecting you, baby?" I ask as I unbutton her shorts.

"You are getting talkative, aren't you?" She asks as she lets out a chuckle.

"Talk to me baby. Does he touch you like this?" I whisper in her ear as my thumb makes circular movements in her clit, and her head leans back, gently hitting the wall.

"Fuck!" She groans as I gently put my two fingers inside of her. She was as wet as always; she felt so mine, but only while in my arms. As soon as I let her slip away, she would be his, and I could do nothing but stare.

"Does he make you feel like I do? Does he make you scream?" I ask as I pick up the right rhythm. Right enough for her hands to shake and her mouth to desire mine desperately.

"Is this a dick measurement moment, or are we fucking?" She mutters between muffled moans, and I lean down, giving her my lips, which she took immediately. She claims me, and she kisses me like I was the only one. But I am not, and I know it.

"Are you going to say you've never compared us?" I ask as I start kissing her neck, her nails digging into my skin as I bend my fingers enough to hit her spot. Soon enough, her legs will shake, my name will be out as a pleased scream, and I will, once again, be proud of my effect on this woman.

"Nora!" We hear before a knock is heard. Lando must be fucking kidding me.

"Don't!" I say as I hold her in place, and she looks at me like I am crazy.

"It's Lando, are you- fuck?" I interrupt her by adding a third finger, and she tries not to moan loudly.

"Look at me!" I demand, and she does so, her red cheeks and her sweaty forehead. "You are mine in this damn moment. You aren't leaving until we finish what we started, whether it takes 2 or 20 minutes, so be a good girl and come for me, baby, enjoy it."

"Hey! You were hungry, and I wondered if you wanted to go for dinner. I know a pretty cool place within walking distance. I have a reservation for us," Lando's voice is heard again. 

"Oscar! Oh, fuck!" She tries to cover her mouth by gently biting my shoulder, but I dodge her

"Let me hear you. I am not getting my part of this. Please give me something to remember this by. Look at me, say my name, loud and clear, Ellie," I say as I take her chin in my free hand, making her look at me; she is barely holding on. 

"Oscar, please. He will hear us," she whispers, and I shrug.

"I couldn't care less," I say as I go back to the rhythm I knew she would enjoy. 

Her legs started shaking; she held my hair tightly and tried to pull me in for a kiss to quiet the noise she would make if I didn't kiss her, so I didn't. My name came out loud enough for me to know he heard it. No more knocks were heard. I kind of wish he was still there. 

I kiss her passionately as she recovers from the orgasm. She rested her head in my chest afterward, and we hear an additional knock on the door.

"Now, if you are done fucking my wife, I would appreciate her being able to come out and eat. Thank you," he announces, apparently calm, and she looks up at me.

"I am starving, though," she says as I take a step back. I go to the bathroom and wash my hands as she washes herself quickly.

"I will see you around!?" I am doubtful, but she smiles.

"I will see you around, Oscar; I am sorry for anything. I will make it up to you," she says, kissing me before putting the shorts on. "I am leaving the room," she announces before opening the door, and Lando smiles at her as she walks ahead of him.

"Lando," I say cordially, and he smirks.

"Oscar," the same tone is used before he follows her and puts his arm around her waist. She is distracted with her phone, but she looks to his side and laughs.

Will I ever be able to hold her outside closed doors?