chapter 14

Monday, May 22nd

We wake up the next morning and I install my 36 inch curly wig. I put on some light make up, that clean girl make up.

I wear a black corset top and blue mom jeans. I pair that with some air forces. Kgotso hands me a cute diamond bracelet and I wear that to complete my look.

Kgotso is wearing brown chinos and a white shirt that's not buttoned up all the way. He is also wearing his rollie and that cologne that drives me insane.

We get to his Audi RS8 and he starts it and revs it and oh!

Me: mmm.
Kgotso: oh, you love that?

I nod vigorously and he smiles.

Kgotso: I'll get you your own.

I laugh and he also shares a short giggle.

Kgotso: I'm not joking, Ms. Nhlapho
Me: okay, sir.

We get to Oceans Mall and we head to Signature first. I'm obviously vlogging all of this.

Anyway, after eating, we head to Gucci and he buys himself a cute beige knitted sweater and he buys me a matching one. He then buys me a gorgeous beige cross body bag! Let me tell you! I love this man!

We then continue on to the next shop after he pays. We get to Jimmy Choos and do some more shopping for me, Dolce and Gabbana too.

After that, we head to La Lucia Mall and we go to Cotton On where I buy a black bikini and matching shades.

We then go back to Ocean Vista where I try on everything he bought me.

Kgotso: you look good, love.

He says recording videos as I try these on. He is sitting on one of the one seater couches while doing this.

Me: oh, thank you.

I then try on my bikini and shades. He makes a video and pulls me to sit on his lap.

Kgotso: I love it here.

I laugh and we make multiple videos together.