chapter 16

Wednesday, May 24th

05:56

We are checking out at 08:00 today so we wake up really early and get ready.

We wake up and take a shower. I'm wearing a solid coloured brown winter set because it's quite chilly today. He is wearing a grey Nike winter set. We are wearing matching sneakers which we got from the mall the other day.

My wig still looks good so I just refresh it and like always, no make up.

Kgotso hugs me from behind and whispers in my ear...

Kgotso: I like you better when you're natural, baby.
Me: awww, you're so sweet.
Kgotso: now, let's go for breakfast so we can get on the road and head to our house.

I first check our bags to make sure that we have everything together and that we have packed everything.

Me: alright, we can go.

We head downstairs and have our breakfast. I'm not really hungry so I have a small fruit salad. After breakfast, we get on the road.

I take a nap most of the way and I wake up once we arrive. We go inside the house and he asks the head guard, Sabelo to take things up to Kgotso's room.

We get up and take a shower and I wear one of his black hoodies. Kgotso owns a lot of black hoodie. He is wearing pajamas.

Kgotso: I have never seen my hoodie look like that on anyone.
Me: it's huge, right?
Kgotso: yes, my minion.
Me: minion is a stretch, maybe a toddler would be better.
Kgotso: no, mini.

He is on his laptop and I'm on the bed.

Me: I think I want to sleep still.

He gets up and makes the bed for me. He then tucks me in and gives me a kiss on the forehead before walking back to the couch. His body looks so good and he is so tall, I love the sight from here.

Me: you look sexy with glasses.

I say looking at his beautiful frame for his glasses.

Kgotso: thank you.
Me: do you wear them often?
Kgotso: only when I'm working or my eyes act up.

I receive a notification on my phone and he looks at it before standing up to give it to me. It's BK, he has been sending me texts everyday and he has been calling too.

Kgotso doesn't look like he is in the same spirits as he was before. He goes back to the couch, where he places his laptop on his lap and continues working. I can see his jaw clench and a vein shows up on his forehead, I'm guessing that happens when he's extremely angry.

I get out of the bed and goes to him. I remove the laptop and place it on the table, I then sit on his lap and he tightens his grip around me. I brush his shoulders and place pecks on his forehead.

Me: I love you.
Kgotso: I love you.