{65}

I was sitting in the back of the pawn shop, looking through old spell books when I heard loud clattering sounds. I immediately jumped up and walked out into the front of the shop to see Regina, tossing items away left and right.

"Regina. What's going on?" I asked and she turned towards me.

"Zelena has my heart. I gave it to Robin Hood and his Merry Men to protect and she used Rumplestiltskin to take it."

"Well, you aren't dead, so killing you obviously isn't her goal. What else does she want with your heart?" I asked Regina, who sighed.

"It has to be for a spell, I'm just not sure which spell it is."

"If it's an ingredient, I wonder what the purpose is. I've been looking at spells she could use with the ingredients she's been gathering, but it would really help if I knew what she was going to use your heart for. Does she want it just because you're sisters or..?" I trailed off and Regina sighed. "I have no idea."

A moment later, realization flooded her features.

"The candle. Where's the candle?"

"You mean the one that killed Cora?" I asked her and she nodded.

I walked over to a nearby cabinet and grabbed the candle, handing it to her. "It's power is gone now. It's just a relic."

"Yes, that's it. This isn't about how my mother died, it's about how she lived."

~~~~
I walked into the apartment to see Snow, Charming and Emma sitting at the table already. Regina told us all to meet here as she had a plan. I suspected it had something to do with the candle and what she said earlier in the pawn shop.

"Emma, please tell your mother we're not going to name your brother Leopold?" Charming stated as I walked over to the table.

"I'll tell her. Don't name him Leopold, it's a terrible name." I told Snow, who glanced over at me as I sat beside Emma.

"But it was our father's name."

"People will make fun of him." Charming stated and I nodded.

"My father was a king."

"Which is why nobody made fun of him."

"Okay what about Eva after our mother?" Snow asked me and I smiled. "Now, Eva is beautiful."

"But I don't know how that'll work on a boy." Charming added and Snow looked at him in exasperation. "We don't know it's a boy."

Although as she said that, I did feel very strongly that the baby would be a boy. Which was a shame, because I really liked the name Eva for the baby.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. I was making this special tea." Regina stated, entering the loft and carrying a tray. She sat it down on the table and filled each of us a cup, sitting it in front of us. Charming lifted his to drink it abd Regina panicked.

"No, don't drink it! It's a deadly poison summoning the Dark Vortex."

Charming made a face at her. "I prefer Earl Grey."

"The dark what?" Emma asked Regina.

"Zelena came by this morning. While the Dark One was stealing my heart, she was here gloating. She said that my weakness was that I don't know enough of her past. So I have decided to summon someone who does. We have to talk to my mother."

Regina stated that she wanted to perform the ritual at her house, which I felt was wise. Now her, Emma, Snow, Charming and I stood in the living room of her house.