Character Information

Family of Male Leads

Grandparents(Biological) :

Abhimanyu Suryavanshi (dead)

Sumitra Abhimanyu Suryavanshi – (75 years old)

Grandparents (Rehaan was adopted to the Singh Family)

// Reason will on next page – a short story will be on this

Aakash Singh(dead)

Reena Singh(dead)

Parents:

Rehaan Singh (55 years)

Sara Rehaan Singh (48 years)

Rehaan's Children:

Jiya Aaditya Raj (Married) – 32 years old

Jiya was married to Aaditya Raj when she was just 18 years old because of her immense love for him as he was critically ill that time. She gave birth to triplets who are currently 11 years old. Their name are Abeer, Kabeer, Adheer.

Keyaan Suryavanshi (28 years old)

Reyansh Suryavanshi (28 years old)

Riya Suryavanshi (24 years old)

Uncle:

Manav Suryavanshi (55 years)

Harshita Manav Suryavanshi (47 years)

Manav's Children:

Advait Suryavanshi (23 years old)

Aarav Suryavanshi (23 years old)

Chahat Suryavanshi (19 years old)

Keyaan's Aunties: (From Singh family)

Rashi Singh married to Raj Malhotra

Harshi Singh married to Lucas

Diksha Singh married to Sidharth Raj

Male Lead

So, Keyaan is going to be male lead. But in between I am going to write about Reyansh and Keyaan's cousins from his mother side.

Guys, I don't know how to create aesthetics. So, Please if someone can help me in that you can surely send me the images and I will add it in the chapters.

Keyaan Suryavanshi

Physical Description:

Crown Prince Keyaan Suryavanshi possesses an otherworldly beauty that captivates all who behold him. His features are a mesmerizing blend of his parents' characteristics, with chiseled cheekbones inherited from his father and a set of captivating dimples reminiscent of his father's youthful charm. His most striking feature, however, is his eyes. Keyaan's gaze is a hypnotic fusion of his parents' heterochromia, with one eye the color of honey and the other a mesmerizing shade of grey and green. It's a rare and captivating sight, often leaving those who meet his gaze entranced.

Personality:

Keyaan is a man of few words, his silence often mistaken for arrogance. He is known throughout the kingdom as a silent and uncompromising Crown Prince, his actions guided by a strict code of honor and duty. To those outside the palace walls, he is feared and respected in equal measure.

However, within the confines of his family, Keyaan reveals a softer side of himself. He is fiercely protective of his loved ones, his cruelty melting away in the presence of his parents and siblings. With them, he is capable of great tenderness and compassion, his icy exterior giving way to warmth and affection.

Background:

As the crown prince of the kingdom, Keyaan was born into a life of privilege and power. From a young age, he was groomed to inherit the throne and uphold the legacy of his ancestors. Raised in the opulence of the royal palace, he learned the importance of duty and sacrifice, his own desires often taking a backseat to the needs of his kingdom.

Yet, beneath the weight of his responsibilities, Keyaan struggles with the burden of his own emotions. Haunted by a past he cannot escape, he is torn between the expectations placed upon him and the yearnings of his own heart. As he navigates the treacherous waters of politics and intrigue, he must confront his inner demons and reconcile the conflicting facets of his identity. Only then can he truly embrace his destiny as a ruler and find the redemption he seeks.

(Family of Female Leads)

Grandparents:

Manoj Prasad Singh

Sumitra Devi

Manoj's Children:

Vikram Singh (Eldest) married to Manju V. Singh .

Rajesh Singh (2nd Eldest) married to Seema R. Singh (Female Lead's Parents).

Ravi Singh (Youngest) married to Aarti R. Singh.

Female Lead: 👋👋

Ayushi (22 Years old) daughter of Rajesh Singh.

Ayush (18 Years old) brother.

Cousins:

Vaishu ( 24 years old) , Mannu (22 years old) and Armaan( 15 years old ) children of Vikram Singh.

Sweety (26 years old) and Abhishek Singh children of Ravi Singh.

Ok, So our female lead Ayushi, a 22-year-old software engineer at MNC(Multinational Corporation), embodies quiet strength and unwavering determination. Raised in a traditional joint family from Bihar, India, Ayushi navigates the complexities of her strict upbringing with grace and resilience. Despite facing societal expectations and challenges, she excels in her career while remaining fiercely loyal to her family, especially her younger brother. With a passion for technology and a heart filled with compassion, Ayushi is poised to conquer any obstacle that comes her way, proving that even the simplest of girls can achieve greatness. And she is also ambivert girl.

I am again Saying I really don't know how to create aesthetics. So, anyone of the readers are very much welcome to help me in providing the aesthetics. Ohh, But your writer herself is a student so she has no money to pay you guys for this 😁😁