Chapter 15 : Violent scene ahead

⚠️⚠️⚠️In this chapter there will be violent scenes, so I request those who doesn't like these content, then you can skip this chapter and head to next. It won't affect the storyline....

Recap:

What he didn't expect was Markus to stay here, now, he has to manage him as well. He really didn't expect Viktor to be so cautious of him even after being with him for so long.

______________________________________

Author's POV

As the dawn broke, Viktor's authoritative voice echoed across the campgrounds, Everyone was present here, main members, guards to all the captives, commanding the undivided attention of all present.

His eyes bore into each individual, instilling a sense of dread and obedience.

"I am departing due to urgent matters," he declared, his tone brooking no opposition. "Erebus will assume my duties in my absence. Any deviation from his orders will be met with severe consequences."

A steely gaze swept over the assembled crowd before Viktor continued, his voice ringing with authority. "Marcus will serve as second in command. Disobeying him is tantamount to defying me. Let there be no room for error in my absence. Is that clear?"

His words hung in the air like a foreboding cloud, leaving no room for doubt or hesitation.

"As for the captives," Viktor's voice carried a menacing undertone, "maintain the status quo. Any deviation from the established order will be met with the harshest retribution."

A cold silence descended upon the gathering as Viktor's ominous warning lingered in the air. The gravity of his words weighed heavily on everyone present, reminding them of the consequences of disobedience.

"Let this serve as a reminder," he continued, his gaze piercing through each individual, "that any defiance will be met with the cruelest of punishments. Ensure that they understand this, Erebus, Marcus. Maintain control at all costs."

With a final nod of assurance, Viktor turned on his heel and departed with his group, leaving Erebus and Marcus to enforce his will with unwavering resolve.

Little did Viktor know, a sinister trap had already been set amidst their journey, its intricacies known only to a select few. Erebus, with his keen intellect and strategic prowess, had orchestrated a plan so devious, even the most astute observers would fail to detect its subtle machinations.

They remained unaware of the impending doom that lurked just beyond the horizon.

Erebus and Luke's army had laid the groundwork for a trap so cunning, it would ensnare their enemies in a web of deceit from which there would be no escape.

________________________________________

Unknown's POV

As I made my way towards the captive's tent, I couldn't shake the feeling that something significant was unfolding within its confines.

Viktor's abrupt departure only added to the sense of urgency, reminding me of the delicate balance of power that governed our world.

For the past ten days after my rape, I myself go to his tent to get his attention, and I was successful but that made me a pawn in his twisted game of dominance and control. But in the last week, his interest in me had waned, replaced by a dismissive disdain.

In the harsh reality of our existence, survival depended on one's ability to navigate the treacherous waters of power dynamics and manipulation. Despite the facade of privilege and special treatment, I harbored a deep-seated resentment towards every member of this cruel hierarchy and even my family members.

Behind closed doors, I endured unspeakable horrors at the hands of Viktor and his cohorts, their depravity knowing no bounds. Yet, in this twisted world, I was forced to play the role of a willing participant, trading my dignity for fleeting moments of reprieve from the brutality that surrounded me, and I was successful, didn't I got all the luxury here than the other captives? Huh.

Yes, I am Amelia, one of that two raped examples to instill fear in other captives. No, no, there was not two but three victims that time, one of the girl was in the current boss's tent, Boss Erebus, she lives there only now, that mute. But, it doesn't seem like she was provided with anything, after all she works even more than other captives here.

At the night

After dinner, I ventured around Marcus's tent in the name of work. I got his attention and he demanded me. When I came inside and saw Marcus in the chair leiserly sipping wine, I got to him, sat on his lap started roaming my hand around him.

"Oh, Viktor's favorite captive, huh? What are you doing here, woman?", Marcus

Disgust twisted within me at the sight of his scarred visage, his ugliness a stark contrast to the masked figure who haunted my thoughts. I returned from my thoughts and replied in a meek, careful yet gentle voice, "I was told that, you demanded me so......"

"Yeah, yeah, I wanted to have Viktor's recent whore, first now."

As he said this, he squeezed cheeks, making it like a pout, "What a beautiful lip, we will make good use of them tonight ......."

As Marcus's right hand's fingers dug into the tender flesh of my neck, a cold terror gripped my heart, suffocating me with each tightening of his grip. The sound of his laughter echoed like a sinister melody, sending shivers down my spine as his hand connected with my cheek in a vicious slap, followed by another and another. He harshly grabbed my breast, but then, I need to moan, I need to pleasure them, because here, they all love giving pain with having pleasure.......

With a cruel smirk, he forced me down onto the ground with such force that I felt the breath knocked from my lungs, leaving me gasping for air like a drowning victim. The metallic tang of blood filled my mouth as I bit down on my lip to stifle a cry of pain.

His belt whipped through the air with a menacing hiss, striking my exposed skin with a searing agony that sent waves of torment coursing through my body. The weight of his body pressed down on me, crushing me beneath his overpowering presence as he exposed himself with a twisted grin, his manhood a grotesque symbol of his dominance.

It hurt a lot when he shoved it in my mouth whole in one go. My eyes began to well up with tears. I gagged and held back from throwing up.

He eventually threw me onto the mattress and tore my clothes like a beast. He removed his cloth and get in inside me right away, showing no signs of foreplay. "Ahh." I cried out in agony, "Ahhh......It..it hur...... hurts so bad."

"Yes woman, shout like this. Let's see if your shout will be more with Viktor or me," he laughed.

I have no idea when I fell asleep; all I know is that when I woke up, I was outside of his tent. He was so mean that all he did was cover my body with my already torn clothes instead of giving me any new ones.

The tears streamed down my face, each droplet a testament to the agony and despair that consumed me. I cursed my sister, envied her life of luxury while I languished in this hellish existence. She should be the one suffering, not me. Why was she spared from this fate? Why was I the one condemned to this life of degradation and misery?

Hatred burned within me like a raging inferno, fueled by the injustices I endured. If only I could exact revenge, make them all pay for the torment they inflicted upon me. With every fiber of my being, I vowed to rise from the ashes of my despair and seize control of my destiny, no matter the cost.

________________________________________