Author

Sorry for the delayed update, actually when I started this book, I was just a novice in writing and building emotion, I don't know if any of you is liking or not. But, right now I am thinking of editing every previous chapters. As I said, this book and the  book that is recently published both of them are going to be long. And, I was pretty much greedy for the votes and comments as well, sorry for that. I was just a new author with dreams higher than the sky🤐🤐🤐. 

But, now I back on the right track................................

And this book already reached to chapter 31 and still there is not much information. I don't know I just think that I need to edit few mid chapters of this book.

And, I already started editing few weeks back, but I got my exams in the middle. And, my exams is going to be ended in the end of May and after the exams "Extra classes". I really don't know, I never studied this much and wrote assignments in my school, but in college I always think that if I was this much studious in school, maybe, I would have became "12th topper AIR 1"😒😒😒

The reason of not updating this novel:

1) I was a novice in writing and didn't know how to build up emotion on the paper. So, I suddenly had an idea of rewriting of this novel. But, then I don't want to delete all the chapters, afterall this novel is my first novel. And you all are my first readers and and supporters. 

2) Because of the exams and practicals: I am not able to write further chapters of the novel because I am simply too busy. Secondly, I am thinking about changing the book cover, so, gonna edit one.

3) 2nd novel : My second novel already started, and I have some saved future chapters of that novel, that's why going to update it more. Beneath Eternity's Embrace will start after some time because I don't have have next draft and didn't write next plot.

I got some new readers, welcome to the board of ETERNITIES 😉😉😉

Please, read my second book, "BURNING THORNS" 

Go, see this novel, this novel is gonna make you fill with suspense yet curious, happy yet pain, love yet hate, friends yet betrayal............................

I am thinking of changing this book's cover as well. 

Sorry

AND BYEEEEEEEEEEEE,

gonna prepare for the next practical. 🌵🌵🌵🌵