Chapter 16 : lost

Amelia's POV

When I tried to move my whole body was hurting and burning. I don't know how I was able to stand and started walking.

I thought back to the night, I have to admit that Marcus is much better in bed than Viktor.

Although, he was harsh and brutal but not like a block of wood like Viktor, not to mention Viktor's fat stomach.

Viktor was tall but too fat as well, he was ridiculously small in size, that's why he was more inclined towards blowjob and others. He would always be in a group during sex, sometimes alone. But who would dare to show disdain and talk behind his back?

Now, I understand how some of the women in the captivity tent want to get into Marcus, Derek and others rather than Viktor, if not for Viktor's power.

As I started going limping on the way to the tent, I found a small remote-like device just like the device Viktor used to talk to his informant. Yeah, I know a lot of secrets in Viktor's place, after all he loves BDSM. I almost know every part his tent. So, I do know a lot more than the others, which also contributes to my hatred for them as well.

I took the device with me and got into the tent, and slept.

Luke's POV

On the other side, Luke was freaking out as he had lost one of his controller somewhere. He was coming to the camp and bumped into one of Derek's people.

Even though Derek and others are gone, there are still some of their people here. And started talking to them as per his personality after all.

He knew if Erebus got to know about the controller, he would surely be dead then. "Fucking hell...... I need to tell him", if not, then let's not talk whether he will be dead, this Erebus will definitely become a king of hell on this earth.

I moved towards his tent, it's already morning now, I saw him inside with some documents and saw him observing them seriously. He was sitting on a wooden chair, documents were placed on the table. His one hand was resting on the armrest with documents while other was actually tapping on the table.

"Why are you here?", I heard him, as usual with his cold, commanding yet calm voice.

I gulped and then heard, "anyway, see this first"

I came to him, took the documents he was holding, and what I saw made me so shocked that I can't even believe my eyes.

There are almost 300 captives in all 4 camps and they actually have sold around 500 in the past 1 year. " What kind of nonsense is this?, and no one in the whole Suryavart knew about it? How can it be hidden for so long?"

"Not only this but actually not all the captives were kidnapped, there are some of them who came impromptu without any information."

Yeah, there was actually name and info about the captives who were kidnapped, but some of them do not have any info.

Erebus's POV

"Some of them do not have any information, no one know how and why they came here.", I was also got shocked when I first had this information. We first thought that it was because of kidnapping or bar girls, or random were taken here. But, NO, why and how they came here no one knows.

"I bet, they all don't even know what this place is. They thinks that they are still in some kind of forest in their world.", I heard him and that's also true.

"Hmm......"

Some of them was even without any info, around 4-6, in this some, comes Erebus's "little chipmunk" . Yeah, I named her "Chipmunk", but never called her. We never talked in the past 1 month, just doing their work, return to sleep, just this simple.

I heard him , "We need to send this info to the army, so that they will be able to rescue this number of captives. We also need to get all master-minds in Suryavart who dares to get into this type of cruel buisness"

"Hmm, you go, in the name of herbal plants go and send the info now. We have to trap Marcus and all of their people here as soon as possible."

"What happened? And, why are you here?", I saw him still standing and asked

"Er..... Erebus, vo .....actually, I lost my controller", Luke said, while gulping audibly.

The tent became extremely silent, I turned to him, "What?"

"I... I lost the controller", he said

How dare he? "Are you mad, Luke?, Don't joke around about this" How could he lost this device. The device is the only way to communicate to the army. Although, I have one, but, what if, it got in the hand of others?

"Where did you lost it?", I asked while standing straight.

"I don't know, I bumped into Derek's people, and as usual I started talking to them. I can't al of a sudden start to behave differently, right?"

"Go, go find it , make sure it won't get into hands of others. Do you understand?", I instructed this careless bastard.