Chapter 22 : Help

Recap:

Amelia found herself succumbing to the sensations coursing through her body, her cries of pleasure mingling with his grunts of satisfaction. Caught in the throes of their twisted exchange, she struggled to answer his question, her mind clouded by a mixture of hate and ecstasy.

_____________________________________________

When she heard the question, hatred flashed her eyes, very well knowing, many of the women in the camp has already been raped by him.

She thought about giving Ayushi's name, but, she really didn't have the guts to say that thinking about Erebus.

She replied panting, "I Ahh don't..... don't know, Ahhhhh n....no one has ever noticed this before......"

He groaned as he was thrusting into her without stopping.

After 30 min, he moved away grabbed her head, pushed her down, and released in her mouth.

He moved away, and gave her some clothes, to wear. Seeing new clothes, her eyes flashed. Since, everyone came here, everyone has been given 2 pair of clothes or rather say, used clothes to wear. And, here she is getting new pair.

"What do you think about that Erebus's whore?", he asked while smoking.

Since, weather is too cold here, so smoking and drinking is quite common.

"What?", shocked by sudden change of topic.

He didn't say anything, just glare at her.

"She is just a mute girl, always being bullied by others.", I said while still gasping a little.

"Then what's so special about her? That she is staying with him over 2 months already"

I didn't have any answer to this question, when I even myself don't know the answer. Then suddenly, a thought came in my mind, that made me want to smirk, and I did it.

"Perhaps, she is good in bed.......", I said slowly, looking at him under my lashes.

"A mute? But good in bed? What a joke", said laughingly while going to bath area.

Amelia's curiosity piqued as she noticed the document, its presence incongruous amidst Marcus's usual disarray. Sensing its importance, she couldn't resist the urge to investigate further, her fingers trembling as she gingerly flipped through its contents.

Just as she began to glean valuable information, the sound of Marcus's approach prompted her to hastily conceal the file and retreat to her previous position. With Freya's impending arrival on her mind, she strategically relocated the document, ensuring its discovery remained elusive.

She got out of the tent and moved towards Captive tent, and there she saw Freya working beside the tent, cleaning the dirt. She smirked and left.

As Marcus came out and was going to take the file, he saw its position changed. His eyes flashed with anger, and just as he was about to roar in anger, he saw someone's silhouette, just outside, and saw one of captive.

He moved towards her, as was going, he directly grabbed her harshly, "Aaaahhhhhhhhhh.......", a loud scream of woman course through the camp.

It wasn't something new, but, Ayushi who was coming with large barrel of water, gasped, seeing who the woman is.

She was shocked, then she heard that, Boss man-whore roar like a black bear, "Where do you think running woman?"

Marcus's voice thundered across the camp, laced with an unmistakable venom that sent shivers down the spines of those within earshot. His grip on the woman tightened like a vice, crushing any semblance of resistance with brutal force.

"How huh? How dare you touch something from my tent?"

"Who the fuck do you think you are slut?"

Marcus's words dripped with menace, each syllable punctuated by a wave of aggression that hung heavy in the air.

Ayushi's heart pounded in her chest as she sprinted towards her tent, her mind racing with a single, urgent thought: Erebus. She couldn't shake the image of Freya in Marcus's clutches, the terror etched across her face like a grotesque mask of fear.

Every step felt like an eternity as Ayushi pushed herself forward, her breaths coming in ragged gasps as she fought against the suffocating grip of panic. She had to reach Erebus, had to make him help her before it was too late.

While Amelia who was just meters away from the campgrounds, saw this, she smirked and started watching the "show".

Erebus's Tent

Ayushi stumbled into Erebus's tent, her chest heaving with ragged breaths, her eyes wide with panic. Erebus's heart lurched at the sight of her distress, his concern for her well-being eclipsed only by the urgency of her plea.

"Easy, Chipmunk," Erebus murmured, reaching out to steady her trembling form. He felt a surge of protectiveness wash over him as he held her close, his hands gentle yet firm as he tried to soothe her trembling.

But Ayushi's words shattered the fragile calm of the tent, her voice barely a whisper as she gasped for air between sobs. "F...Freya... please, help her," she pleaded, her words a desperate plea for assistance.

The mention of Freya's name sent a bolt of apprehension coursing through Erebus's veins. Freya, the gentle soul who had become like a sister to Ayushi, now in need of their aid. Without hesitation, Erebus's mind raced with a million questions, his instincts screaming for action even as he sought to calm Ayushi's trembling form.

"What happened to her, Ayushi? Tell me everything," Erebus urged, his voice firm yet gentle as he searched her tear-stained face for answers. In that moment, the weight of responsibility bore down on him like a leaden cloak, his resolve steeling as he prepared to face whatever darkness awaited them outside the safety of the tent.

"Marcus.... He he.... Freya..." as the words got out, Luke came running, and said, "hurry, we need to go."

Understanding the situation as Erebus was going he turned to Ayushi, "Go.. go, h...help h.. her, h..urry......"

As he heard her, he ran with Luke, hurriedly.

Ayushi, tried to stand up, but suddenly, as if a needle pierced in her lower abdomen. It started hurting her. She crouched low to ground, and coiled around herself on the tent ground.

After few minutes, she sat up, she has been experiencing this pain from the past few days, whenever, she does something too heavy.

She hurriedly went towards Marcus's tent to Freya, but as she was running, it started hurting her again.

She saw Freya crouched on the ground, her mouth was bleeding, her whole face was swelled red, hands and legs were bleeding, she was bleeding mess.

Ayushi suddenly saw her own self when she first kidnapped and brought to the ship, but she herself was much injured than Freya.

Amelia on the side smirked as she saw Freya in this situation. Freya was the only one who always got away from the bullying, she was never raped, always did her work without mistakes, but still always getting no attention. Once she saw Freya's face without, her hair on the front, and she knew she was too beautiful, like a princess. It's just that she never understood how Freya change her face color.

Amelia once tried to make Freya agree to flee, but she didn't, instead rejected her on the face. Freya warned her, that escaping will only more dangerously, she tried to stop them from running. And when she thought that, she was successful with other girl, but caught by Viktor and brutally raped all night.

After that, she was never able to held her head high. After all, she knew herself, being reduced to a slut, that Freya warned her about, and she out of nowhere started blaming her.

Humans always have tendency to bully weak and fear strong.......

_________________________________

Here, is chapter 22, please vote and follow.........