Chapter 25 : Infiltration

Hyy, there guys, Arshika here, actually this chapter is about how Suryavart's army infiltrated the camp. I hope you are going to like the chapter, one more reminder, next chapter is gonna be violent and brutal, so please ignore that, if you do not like violence. One more thing I wanted to clear is that, I think I should clear in separate author note, or let's see. Now, I hope You all gonna like the story. Thanks for your support and votes. 

________________________________________________

Recap :

In that moment, amidst the suffocating silence and the echoes of her cries, a single truth echoed through the darkness: in this world of shadows and despair, there was no mercy, no salvation, only the cruel inevitability of their shared fate....

______________________________________________

Author's POV

On the outskirts of the territory controlled by Dark Horizons, Suryavart's army lay in wait, their presence shrouded in secrecy as they prepared for the crucial infiltration mission ahead

On the outskirts of the territory controlled by Dark Horizons, Suryavart's army lay in wait, their presence shrouded in secrecy as they prepared for the crucial infiltration mission ahead. At the helm of this operation stood Manav Suryavanshi, a seasoned strategist with a past tainted by the very shadows he now sought to dispel.

Having meticulously planned every aspect of the mission, Manav divided his forces into five distinct teams, each with a specific role to play in the unfolding drama. The first four teams were tasked with infiltrating the four separate camps of Dark Horizons, with Manav himself leading the charge into Viktor's camp, the nerve center of the illicit activities.

Under Manav's direction, each team was meticulously equipped and briefed on their respective objectives, their movements synchronized to perfection to minimize the risk of detection. With their identities concealed and their resolve unwavering, they awaited the signal to strike, poised to dismantle the corrupt empire from within.

Meanwhile, the fifth team remained stationed at a safe distance, serving as the eyes and ears of the operation, coordinating the movements of the larger army en route to provide backup and support. Led by none other than Advait Suryavanshi and trusted lieutenants chosen for their unwavering loyalty and tactical acumen, this team stood ready to adapt to any unforeseen developments and ensure the success of their comrades' daring mission.

As the hour of reckoning drew near, Manav stood at the forefront of his forces, his gaze steely and his determination unwavering. With the fate of countless lives hanging in the balance, he knew that failure was not an option. It was time to strike, to reclaim the light from the shadows that had long obscured it.

PRESENT

As Manav's team approached the boundary of Viktor's camp, their movements were calculated and precise, each member blending seamlessly into the surrounding darkness. Clad in attire that allowed them to blend with the shadows, they moved, their footsteps muffled by the soft earth beneath their feet.