Chapter 6 : Morning

Ayushi's emotion :

Do pal chain se guzaara chahiye  

Thoda toh sukh sahaara chahiye 

Badle mein bhale meri jaan lelo 

Mujhe is nark se chhutkaara chahiye                                                                                                                          

___________________________________________

Author's POV

Next Morning.........

As Ayushi stirred from her slumber due to pain in her body, her gaze fell upon a face of ethereal beauty. She couldn't help but marvel at its perfection, wondering how such a striking visage could possibly exist in the realm of mortals. It was a face that could inspire envy in every woman and admiration in every man. For a fleeting moment, she questioned whether she was still lost in the realm of dreams, and if so, why this heavenly countenance had chosen to grace her subconscious.

She suddenly felt something very heavy on her waist and legs, she glanced down and saw her naked self covered in a blanket. Suddenly, everything became clear, how she was kidnapped here, in this inhuman unknown place, how she tried to run away, and yesterday night......... She thought everything was a dream but NO, the pain in her body especially down her waist was the proof of everything.

As Ayushi gazed upon the familiar face of her saviour-turned-assailant, a torrent of emotions flooded her being. Tears streamed down her cheeks unchecked, carrying with them the weight of her anguish and despair. She recognized him as the man who had rescued her from the clutches of those four vile men, only to become the perpetrator of her defilement the very next day, huh!.

The unfairness of it all overwhelmed her. Why her? What had she done to deserve such cruelty? She had never wished harm upon anyone, even in the face of her own suffering. Yet, she found herself scorned and vilified, reduced to nothing more than a pawn in their twisted games. She just stared in the darkness.

The longing for her parents, for the comfort of their embrace, clawed at her heart. But she knew it was a futile wish—they had no idea where she was, trapped in this hellish existence. In her despair, she felt a bitter irony wash over her—she, who had once dreamed of a life filled with joy and love, now found herself branded as nothing more than a wretched outcast.

In the depths of her sorrow, she wanted to scream, to rail against the injustice of it all. But her voice was silenced by the suffocating weight of her despair, leaving her to laugh bitterly at the cruel irony of her fate.

Ayushi tried to move but was met with a stinging pain in her lower body, a stark reminder of the events from the previous night. Tears again welled up in her eyes as she realized what had happened. His arm was wrapped around her waist, their legs tangled together, a silent testament to their intimate entanglement.

Erebus stirred from his slumber, roused by the sound of stifled sobs. As his eyes adjusted to the dim light, he saw Ayushi, her tear-streaked face a stark contrast to the ethereal beauty he had witnessed in the moonlight. Reality crashed over him like a tidal wave—what had transpired between them was no dream, but a harsh truth.

Sensing her discomfort, Erebus gently removed his hand from her trembling form and sat up, his gaze locking with hers. He felt a pang in his chest at the sight of her distress, a mix of guilt and remorse churning within him. Rising from the bed, he retrieved some of her clothes from a nearby pile and wordlessly offered them to her, along with one of his shirts and jackets to replace the torn garments she wore. Erebus silently made his way towards the bathing area, leaving Ayushi on the bed so that she could wore her clothes.

He saw her all body in purple and red marks. He knew she was injured and weak, caught cold and partly asleep due to the medicine, she was in lot of pain yesterday as well as begged him to let go of her. Unfortunately, he was drugged and not in his senses at all. What can he do when this is his first time being this much close to a woman, and inexperienced as well.                (Author: 🙄😒)

Erebus emerged from the bath. His gaze drifted toward Ayushi, who lay curled up on the bed, her form shrouded in slumber. As he approached her, a mixture of emotions washed over him—guilt, remorse, and a burgeoning sense of protectiveness.

Standing beside the bed, Erebus studied Ayushi's peaceful countenance, her features softened by the gentle embrace of sleep. Despite the turmoil of their recent encounter, she appeared serene in repose, her troubled expressions momentarily eased by the veil of dreams.

A pang of regret gnawed at Erebus as he observed the bruises marring Ayushi's delicate skin, tangible reminders of the pain he had inadvertently caused her. He longed to reach out, to offer comfort and reassurance, yet hesitated, acutely aware of the fragile trust that lay between them........

________________________________________

Hey!!! I got new readers. Woah! Woah!!!! I am so so happy. 🤗🤗🙂🙂🙂

Thank you so much yaar. I hope aapko ye pasand aaye. Please, vote and follow jrur krna. Mera first time hai as a author toh mai jyada advertising ya insta vagera me nhi hu.

I hope you can comment and vote. and agr koi problem hoti hai toh plzz mujhe follow kre aur waha aap conversations me message kr skte hai.

Aapko pata he hoga ye sb. Kya kru , bht khushi ho rhi hai ki koi meri bnayi aur meri imaginations pasand kr rha hai 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁