Chapter 6.

Elliana's POV

I wake up to the sunshine pouring in on my face. I roll over in bed trying to shield my eyes from the brightness. That's when I realize I'm not home, in my own bed and comforts.

I sit up quickly looking around and scooting back against the bed, last thing I remember is falling to the floor in just a towel. My body aches and I feel a pounding headache coming on, my stomach hurts from not eating in a little over 24 hours.

I lift my hand that was smashed in the door by this wild man, and see there's now a brace around my ring finger and pinky on my left hand, and now I'm also clothed. I try to rack my brain of what happened after I passed out but it's all blank, can't remember a thing besides what happened before I passed out.

" good you're awake." The man says stepping into the room holding a small tray with some food and a bottle of water.

" how did I-" I go to ask him how I managed to get clothed and in bed with a small brace around my fingers

" cameras. I saw you fall, came in and dressed you then assessed your fingers, they're not broken by the way just fractured a good bit." He said setting the tray down on the bed but I move back a little scared to even eat.

I look at him with a puzzled look, surprised he did all that after such cruel events before I went to sleep.

" why?" I asked him softly not wanting to piss him off at the current moment

" why what kitten?" He asks me sitting in the chair that's next to the desk by the big window

" why, uhm are you being so nice? You hurt me last night." I asked him taking the water unable to hold back this aching thirst

He sits silent for a moment as I crack the seal on the water, at least I know that's safe to drink. He rubs his chin and looks down before looking back up at me.

" I may have kidnapped you, and proceeded to as you call it hurt you but I can be a good guy too. I like to call them fantasies. Control. Power." His deep voice says and I can't help but admire his features now, dark long hair, tattoos line his fingers neck and everywhere else that I got to see last night.

His features are sharp, wearing all black as if he's some hunter. Hunter of his prey, that's exactly what he is, he hunted me down and waited for the right moment to strike and now I'm here.

I nod my head, not really wanting to make eye contact as I overlook him. His eyes travel to me and the food then back to me.

" it's not poisoned, you can eat I'm sure you're starving." He says lighting a cigarette and sitting back in the chair

" how can I trust what you say? How can I trust there's not a sleeping pill or powder crushed in it and you'll just put me to sleep and do whatever you please to me." I say to him staring at the food my mouth watering but too scared to take a bite

He sighs standing up and coming around to the edge of the bed and picks up a piece of the fruit and eats it showing me it's not poisoned or drugged.

" see? Completely fine. Now come on eat. You'll need your strength." He says walking back to sit in the chair

I bring my legs back down and sit criss-cross and pull the food closer to me. I pick up a raspberry putting it in my mouth and letting the juices flow down my throat. I hum a little at the goodness of it, I pick up my fork and begin to eat the eggs and bacon that's laid out of the plate.

" why will I need my strength? For what?" I ask him swallowing the food and looking at him as a smirk comes across his lips

" for all the fun things I have planned. And if you try and run well you can't TRY to run on an empty stomach." He says chuckling slightly and at that moment that's the first emotion I've seen out of the man.